Bipolar Disorder

>Louis' POV<

"I just really like your group. It's my favorite age group and I would love to be there." Roman practically begged me from the other side of the phone line.

"Are you sure this doesn't have to do with a certain girl that you may have done a duet with?" I smirked at Eleanor from across our kitchen island. She was reading a magazine and sipping on some tea.

"I.. Uh.. Nope." I knew he was blushing and I knew he wanted to come for Delilah.

"There were pictures." I told him, seriously.

"Of what?"

"Don't play dumb. You and Delilah last night. There were pictures. You are so lucky that only one pap caught you instead of twenty and that you have an amazing uncle to buy the pictures off of them. You're welcome."

"You bought the pictures? How did they even get pictures! I tried to be so careful!" I felt bad for the kid, that's why I bought the pictures off the paps. I know exactly how it feels. All you really want is some privacy, the one thing you will never be able to have.

"You do know if you come you'll see her for like a couple hours only and you'll probably distract her."

"I'll let her focus and stay away." Roman begged me like a five year old.

"So what? You're going to come and stare at her?"

"I don't know. But being there to celebrate with her when she makes it or to hug her if she doesn't is so worth it." I couldn't help but smile at his dedication to his little crush.

"Wow.. Okay.. Umm, how about you fly out the day before the other contestants. I'll get you a ticket." I looked across from me at Eleanor and remembered what it felt like to be young and in love. "Actually," I said with a smile, "make that two tickets." There was a pause on the other end.

"Are you serious?! Do you know what would happen if anyone found out about this?" He didn't say it in an 'are you sure' way, he said it in an 'okay, let's break all the rules' way.

"Yeah, I do. Tell your girl not to spill. I'll talk to you later." After saying our goodbyes I hung up the phone and sighed.

"What is Roman doing?" Eleanor asked me.

"Nothing. He's just going to come here a day before the contestants to watch judge's houses. With one of the contestants.." I said the last part quietly but Eleanor's mouth dropped. She knew what I had said and which contestant I was referring to. "I'm going to hell." I shrugged and walked out of the room. Faintly, I heard Eleanor's bell-like laugh as I was leaving.

-------------------------------

>Delilah's POV<

"So that's your twitter name, that's your twitter handle, and that's how you tweet." Megan explained to me for the fifth time. She had helped me make a twitter account so I could keep in touch with my fans. At first, I didn't understand but I was starting to get the hang of it. 

"Okay, holy shit!" My eyes bulged at the sight of my followers. 

"Wow," Grace came up behind me, Olivia, and Megan and plopped down on the bed, "I'm pretty sure you're the only person who can say they have 15,000 followers, including all of One Direction, their kids and wives, and Simon Cowell within the first five minutes of having a twitter." 

"How do I have so amny followers already?" I asked no one in particular.

"We all tweeted about it." Olivia answered, shrugging.

"Holy crap! Do you see that!" Megan yelled. My followers were increasing, just going higher and higher with each refresh of the page. Now I had 40,000. We all just stared in shock.