30. Jones To The Rescue

Start from the beginning

_________________________________________________________________

I wake up the next afternoon next to Killian in his bed. I sit up, not knowing how I got here. I look over at my peacefully sleeping boyfriend. I smile. 'It was you, wasn't it?' I say in my head. I kiss his head and get out of bed. I go to my dresser and pull out a maroon red dress that stops about mid-thigh.

I walk to the bathroom and do my makeup and hair. I walk back to his bed as he starts to wake up. "Well, hello there, sleepy head." I smile. He smiles and rolls onto his stomach. I sit on the edge of the bed and rub his back. "Are you going to get up?" I ask, giggling.

"Nope,"

"Thought so." He grabs me and rolls me onto my back.

"Hey! I just got ready!" He rolls his eyes. "Get off of me!" I try to push him. He looks at me, raising his eyebrow. I give up and just look into those gorgeous blue eyes. "Is there a reason you're sitting on top of me?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"Aye," he crashes his lips to mine without any warning. I lay there shocked for a moment but soon kiss back. He pulls back. I giggle. "What?" He smiles. I put my finger to his lip and wipe away a little lip stick.

"And that's what happens when you kiss me without warning." I laugh.

"Well, it was well worth it." I blush. He chuckles. He looks down at my attire. "Are you going somewhere?" He asks.

"Yeah, Red and Mary Margaret are throwing a 'welcome home party' which basically means go out and drink."

"You can drink as long as you don't bring anyone else home." He smirks.

"Never." I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Remember, love, you still recovering, so please, don't try and get drunk." He says in a begging tone.

"I'm not going to try and get drunk but you know how persistent Red can be."

"True. But please be careful." I smile at his pleading tone. "Promise me you'll be careful." He s says sweetly.

"I promise I will be careful." I kiss his lips softly. "But don't be surprised if I have a massive hangover tomorrow." I giggle.

"I first kissed you when I was hungover." He taps my nose. "Do you remember?"

"Of course, how could I forget?" I smile. He kisses me.

"And now we're here."

"Yep," I sigh contentedly.

"I should probably let you get dressed." He sits up, pulling me with him.

"Yeah," I kiss him and hop off the bed. I go back to the bathroom to reapply my lipstick. As soon as I'm done there's a knock on the door. Killian opens it revealing Red and Mary Margaret.

"Hey, Em." They both say.

"Hey, guys." I smile.

"You ready to go?" They ask.

"Yeah," I smile and grab my bag. "Bye," I kiss Killian.

"Bye, sweetheart." He smiles. "Be good." He whispers.

"I will." I giggle.

"Alright, you two, come on." Red says. I laugh and walk out of the dorm.

Killian's POV

I walk up the steps to my parents house where Liam said to go. I open the door. As soon as I do, my mother embraces me with a tight hug. "Hey, Mum." I smile as I hug back.