"Yeah, a bit." I take her hand.

"I'll call Liam and tell him to pick you up something."

"Thanks." She lays a lazy kiss to my lips. There's a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" The doctor asks.

"Aye, sure." I stand up. Emma looks at me with a worried expression. "It's okay, I'll be right back." I kiss her and walk out of the room. "What's up, doc?"

"Well, we got the tests from Mr. Swan, and her fever has dropped to 100. Her body seems to finally be reacting to the treatment." He smiles. I put my hands to my mouth and laugh in excitement.

"Are you bloody serious?" I ask in unbelief.

"I've never been more serious in all my life."

"Yes!" I practically yell. I grip the hair on the back of my neck and smile. "Thank you." I say overjoyed. "Thank you so much!" He smiles.

"We'll continue to treat her till she's completely healed, and sent home."

"God, thank you." I smile uncontrollably.

"You're welcome, son, now go to her and tell her the good news." I nod and walk to her room. She looks up at me and a smile spreads across her face as she sees my smile.

"What is it?" I walk to her. "What's going o-" I interrupt her with a long, extremely passionate kiss. She moans into my mouth. I smile. She pulls away breathless. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that?" I kiss her again. She wraps her arms around my neck.

"I always walk in at the wrong moments, don't I?" I break the kiss and look over my shoulder to see Liam walking in.

"You have impeccable timing, brother." I say sarcastically. Emma giggles.

"Brought you two something to eat." He throws a bag at me. I catch it and put it on the table.

"So..." she straightens out the collar of my shirt. "What has you all affectionate?" She smiles.

"Well..." I pause. "I talked to your doctor." She stops and looks up at me.

"What did he say?" She asks with fear in her voice.

"Well, he said... that your body is finally responding to the treatment, and your fever is dissipating!" I say excitedly. She sits there in shock. Tears roll down her cheeks. A smile grows on her face. She throws her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly. She laughs and pulls back. "I told you, Swan." I say enthusiastically. She grabs my collar, crashing my lips into hers.

"Can you please not do that here?" Liam groans. I don't pay attention to him and continue kissing Emma. "Uh, guys? Don't you need air?" We keep kissing. "Ugh!" He throws a pillow at me. "Stop that!"

"Seriously, Liam? If Ruby were here you would be doing the same thing." I pull back from Emma. He mumbles to himself. "If you don't like it then leave the room." I smile and look back at Emma. I kiss her forehead and wrap arms around her. She hugs back. "Here, let's eat." I grab the bag off of the table. I open it and hand Emma a grilled cheese.

"Thanks, Liam." She says.

"You're welcome."

I get mine out. We turn on the t.v. and lay back. Emma lays against my chest as she eats. After we eat we just snuggle together in content. "Killian?" She looks up at me.

"Aye?" I look down at her.

"Could we walk around?"

"You mean I walk around while pushing you." I smile.

"Exactly. I'm just tired of being cooped up all day."

"It's okay, do you want to go now?" I

"Is that okay?" She asks.

"Of course," I get off the bed. I get the wheelchair from the corner and bring it to the side of the bed. I carefully pick her up and place her in it. "Do you want to change?" I ask, gesturing to the clothes of mine she's wearing.

"No, I like wearing your clothes." I smile and kiss her head. I roll her out and start to walk around the hospital. All of the woman smile at us; noticing Emma's attire. We make it to the maternity section of the hospital. Again, all the woman smile at us. I kiss her head. "Did my doctor say when we could go home?" She looks up at me.

"Not quite, but he did say that they will continue the treatment 'till you recover completely."

"Oh, okay." She looks down. I stop walking and move in front of her. I bend down to face her.

"What's wrong, my love?" I take her hands. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see mothers starring, going 'awe'.

"I just miss Drogheda is all." She looks down to our intertwined fingers. "And I'm tired of being cooped up all day."

"I know, but hopefully you'll get better soon, and we can go home."

"I hope so. I miss Ireland." She smiles.

"Me too." I lean up and kiss her. I continue to push her around. I walk back to her room as her doctor walks in.

"I thought I saw you two walking around." He says as I pick her up. She wraps her arms around my neck. I place her down on the bed. "Well, I assume he told you?" He sits down.

"Yes, he did." She smiles.

"It's very good news. Hopefully we can get your fever to come down and we can send you home."

"Great." She says.

"Well, I'll leave you two too it." He gets up and leaves.

"We're going home, Swan." I cup her cheeks and kiss her.
___________________________
Authors Note.

Hey, guys! So I wanted to give a shoutout to killiansmiles. She has an amazing story called "Impaired Passion" and you all really need to check it out!