I hear Amelia chuckle, 'That's exactly what I said about my mate.' 

Then she was gone, she looked over at Oli, concentrated. I knew she was talking to him. After a while Oli looked over at me, his beautiful eyes clouded with guilt and sadness. Amelia must of read my thoughts and feelings before speaking to him, is there a way to block those off? 

"Alright, next up we will test your speed. It's simple, just run from that tree the the red flag." Felix explained. 

 I looked around curiously and looked over at Felix, "Where's the red flag?" I asked. 

Felix laughed, "That's the catch. We are testing both your speed physically and mentally when it comes to tracking things. Now go to the tree and get ready to run when I say go." 

I nodded and reluctantly made my way to the tree, I stood there and inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with the fresh wet earthy air. The smell was nice and the animals were out since it was a nice spring morning, it also rained last night. 

"Ready." 

I opened my eyes and looked at the path in front of me, determined to take off at full speed to find the flag. 

"Set." 

I hunched down, ready to launch myself at the log that laid in front of me and jump off of it to give me a head start. 

"GO!"

I kicked off of the ground and onto the large log, I pushed my weight off of it and flew through the trees before landing about fifteen feet away and running off at full speed. 

Since I was half vampire, I could still run at abnormally quick speed, just not full vamp speed since I was still part human. This also meant that I will get a bit tired after a while. I ran and ran, dodging tree branches, logs, and muddy puddles that could slow me down. I laughed and hooted, I was having so much fun! I felt so alive and free, it was like I had no care and no responsibility in the world. I felt so carefree! I sniffed the air to find a sign of a flag scent or something, but I found nothing. I opened up my ears and listened to everything around me, looking at my surroundings as I ran. I watched every little movement, every insect living through their daily routines, every plant sprouting and developing into a beautiful creation of nature, every raindrop fall from the leaves and land to the ground. It was like everything was in slow motion, every sound, every sight, every touch was enhanced. The feeling was truly unexplainable. I could find no words to describe just how alive I felt, how amazing and free the feeling was. 

I looked forward when I began to hear what sounded like thunder, but the sun was out and I knew it wasn't going to rain any time soon. Soon I heard the sound of waves and water, I knew exactly what I was approaching. I smiled and quickened my speed, soon enough I felt prickles of cool water hitting my skin. There, I approached a waterfall. I jumped up towards a rock and jumped off of it and over the huge waterfall below me. It was as if I was flying over the water. The water hit my legs and the view was like nothing I've seen before. I landed on the ground and hollered before taking off once again. I looked ahead and saw that I was approaching some mountains, that's when I saw the big red flag blowing in the wind at the very top. I smiled and quickened my speed even more, this is amazing, I'm so close to the flag! 

My thoughts were interrupted when a strong force slammed into my body and into a tree. I screamed in pain and stood up instantly, ready to face who dare stop me from victory. I looked to find a women with long golden brown hair starring at me with eyes that could see through your soul. She wore bright red lipstick and black clothing, she laughed evilly as she watched my stare her down. 

"Who are you?" I asked sternly. 

She stopped laughing and looked at me, turning her head to the side slightly, "My name? My name is Pren, and yours?" 

I rolled my eyes, "What's it to you?" 

Suddenly I felt a painful ache in my stomach, I groaned and looked up at Pren in anger.

"What are you doing to me?" I screamed at her, trying to bare the pain.

"I'm a witch, a force much stronger than any of you fellow bloodsuckers. Now get out of my territory!" She shouted at me, taking her hand and forcing me to slam back into the tree. 

I took a deep breath and look at her, taking a fierce step forward, standing my ground.

"Look, I'm not even full blood. I'm in training, I just need to get that flag up there," I pointed at the red flag at the top of the mountain, "Please, let me go get it and I'll be on my way. You won't ever see me in these parts again." I told her with pleading eyes. 

She looked up at the flag and thought for a moment before sighing in defeat, "Alright, if you promise to stay out of here, you may."

I smiled at her kindly, "Thank you." 

Then I took off towards the mountains, I was in a hurry. I had to get away from that damn witch making me take longer, I had to impress these guys to get to their good side. I ran to the mountain and began to climb as fast as I possibly could, in no time I had made it. I grabbed the flag and knew I had no time to climb all the way back down the mountain, I ran to the edge of the mountain and jumped off. I felt gravity pull me back to the ground and the wind hitting my skin and hair, it was a nice feeling, but I had no time to admire the feeling of a moment like this, I had to get home. 

My eyes widened when I realized that I had just called that place home, what is wrong with me! That is not a home! That is a prison, I am being forced to stay there against my will! I mentally punched my gut for thinking so foolishly. I landed down onto the wet ground before running back to the mansion. I went around the waterfall and ran at full speed home, there was no way I could be a second later than needed, I would have to explain to them why I took so long. I would of made it by now if it wasn't for that witch. What a joke.