Chapter 33

After school, Sarah and I planned to ask the people who stayed for after school activities. First, we went to the gym to ask the cheerleaders if they recognized the handwriting. I walked up to a small group of cheerleaders after they finished their stretches. "Um excuse me?" I said to the cheerleaders. A blonde girl with a high ponytail turned her head. "May I help you?" she asked politely. "Actually yes, well I need to know if any of you recognize the handwriting on this note" I respond, handing her the note. She looked at it then passed it to the other cheerleaders. They handed the note back to me and shook their heads in unison. I frowned a little but I put up a smile and thanked them for their help. I walked out of the gym and kept my eyes on the floor. "It's okay Katrina, we'll find out who it is, we have a few more clubs to ask" Sarah said, patting my back.

We walked into a classroom where the chess club was. There was only about five or six people in the club, and they were all boys. They were so consumed in their chess games that they didn't even notice us walk in. "Um..hi guys" I said. They all stop talking and turned to look at me. Their eyes widened at the sight of two girls in their club room. But I think they were more focused on Sarah. I couldn't blame them, her wavy auburn hair and bluish grayish eyes were gorgeous, and I guess I was just average. "Hi.." a guy with shaggy brown hair and wide framed glasses said quietly. "I'm here to ask if you recognized this handwriting?" I said, giving him the note. The guy with the shaggy hair took it from me with shaky hands. What was with him? Has he ever seen a girl before? We are girls, not aliens. He examined the note for a minute then gave it to his friends. All of them quietly said no. We thanked them and left.

We tried the art club, cooking club, and even the football team but all of them said the same thing, "no". I lost hope in finding the identity of the note dropper and my eyes started getting glossy. "Don't cry please!" Sarah exclaimed, then hugged me. I couldn't control it, I couldn't take it anymore. I went through so much crap ever since I started dating Marcel. I wanted to give up so bad, but I couldn't. That's just what the note dropper wants. She wants me to give up, and leave Marcel. But why did it have to be me? There are so many other cute guys in this school, but why did you have to choose Marcel? The note dropper obviously didn't like Marcel the way he was before the makeover. That's why I deserve him, I was nice to him since day freaking one. And all the other people didn't give two shits about him until I gave him that makeover. I had anger boiling up inside of me. If I ever find the note dropper's identity, I want them expelled, sent to jail, and sent to motherfucking Mars. I couldn't even sleep because of the notes. I stayed up all night thinking what evil scheme the note dropper was planning to do next. I was being so paranoid lately about everything. I hid my diary and threw out all my Hello Kitty panties, just so the note dropper won't find them.

"We can't give up Katrina, I don't want your first relationship to be ruined" Sarah said, trying to comfort me. It was true, it was my first relationship. I know it was pathetic, but I was fat for a majority of my life, and I guess no one wanted to date a fat girl. I actually had a "relationship" in 8th grade with my crush Brandon, but it was all a joke. He knew I liked him and so did his friends. One of his friends dared him to date me for two weeks and the prize was just a measly twenty dollars. I was so heartbroken and never ever heavily crushed on someone again, until I met Marcel.

"Hey look! It's the FBI club! Maybe they could find out who it is!" Sarah exclaimed, pointing to a door that had a sign labeled "FBI CLUB" in blue block letters. I sprinted to the door and quickly walked in. "Hello!" I greeted. A short boy with curly black hair turned to look at me. "Are you here for mystery help?" he asked. "Yes I am actually, I need you to help me find who's handwriting this is" I said then gave him the note. He looked at it and rubbed his chin. "I'm not very sure, but this seems like a very serious case, so I will do some further examinations" he said. "Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. "No problem, it's my job" he replied.

**

Dear readers,

I made this chapter a little longer for those who complain about how short my chapters are.

Thank you so much for 110,000 reads! I love you guys!

Question of the day: What school clubs would you like to join?