Chapter 21

I stuffed the note into my backpack and walked out the doors. Who could be doing these notes? Now, this wasn't just some low life dropping notes in my locker, it was a person trying to make my life miserable if I didn't stay away from Marcel. When I find out who this is, I will literally murder this bitch.

I walked to Marcel's house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and he smiled, with his cute dimples and his dark green eyes piercing into me. Yep, I was dating an angel. We only spent about 10 minutes studying and then we cuddled on his bed. He knew that I was insecure about my looks so he would always tell me I'm beautiful. I'd blush and my heart would flutter when he said that. He stroked my hair and asked me how the rest of my day was. The thought about the notes entered my mind. Should I tell him? I decided that since he was my boyfriend, I had to tell him. I told him all about the notes and how the bad things have been happening to me ever since. He said that everything was going to be okay, then he kissed my forehead.

"I made a poem for you in Literature class" he said, handing me a small piece of paper. I took the paper and read it out loud.

"Some people believe, there is one

The one who points, your way to the sun

A person they believe, makes them complete

The one who will support, when facing defeat

You are my missing piece

Her beauty is that of a million diamonds,

shining in the sun

Her smile lights up the day,

she must be the one"

I set the paper down and wiped away my tears. This poem was absolutely beautiful. I hugged Marcel really tight and gave him a kiss. I must be the most luckiest girl in the world to have a guy like Marcel. But, I didn't expect what happens after I got home.

**

Dear readers,

I didn't write this poem, but I did add a few things to it,

sorry I'm not much of a poet.

Arlinda xx