Chapter 25

"Hi beautiful" I heard a voice whisper in my ear, smelling alcohol in his breath. I turned to see a tall guy, he had blonde hair and brown eyes, and he had huge muscles. He was obviously drunk. "Um hi, listen I need to get to my boyfriend now" I said, trying to get out of his grip. He chuckled and whispered "I don't think so". I got really scared and tried to make him let me go, but his grip was too strong. He pinned me to the wall, and started kissing my neck, and lifting his hand up my dress. "HELP! HELP!" I screamed, squirming. "Be quiet" he growled. "Hey! Let her go!" I heard a voice shout. I looked and Marcel was standing there, holding his fists.

"What are you gonna do about it?" the drunk guy said, giving Marcel a sly smile. "This" Marcel responded, punching him and knocking him to the ground. The drunk guy held his nose and looked at Marcel. "You are gonna pay" the drunk guy said, tackling Marcel to the ground. He started punching Marcel's face several times. I screamed and tried to get them off of each other.

I tried to get help from someone but two hands held my shoulders. Before I can see the person's face, I was pushed into the refreshment table. My face fell into something creamy and my dress felt wet. I got up and I realized I fell into a cake and pineapple juice slipped all over my dress. The music stopped and everyone was staring at me including Mackenzie. I saw that Mackenzie was trying to hold in her laugh, this was just hilarious to her. I got up and ran out of the party, never looking back.

"Katrina!" I heard Marcel yell. I sat down on the bus bench and tried to wipe the cream with my hands. I just wanted to go to Starbucks and get myself a cotton candy frappe, those always made me feel better. Marcel found me sitting on the bench, and he sat next to me.

So that's how we ended up like this. Now, time to tell you what happens next. Marcel didn't say anything to me, he knew how upset I felt whenever I got extremely embarrassed. He handed me his handkerchief so I can wipe the dumb cream off my face. I quietly thanked him and wiped off my face. He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I didn't know how I felt right now. I wasn't sad, I was mad, I was just a mix of upset, embarrassed, and "let me die".