Chapter 24

I was sitting on a bus bench next to Marcel, waiting for the bus. His lip was bleeding a little and he had a bruise on the outside of his right eye. His white shirt was wrinkled and feared at the bottom. Meanwhile, I felt sticky and smelled like pineapple juice. I was wiping the cream off my face. Let me explain what just happend.

12 hours earlier.....

After a whole school day of being stared and laughed at, I headed to my locker to drop my books in and obviously I was expecting a note from the mysterious note dropper. Of course, one falls out, but I caught it before it touched the ground. I unfolded it and read it.

"If you want to know who I am, come to Mackenzie's party tonight at 8pm"

Yes! I finally get to know who the note dropper is! Now I can talk to her and see what the fuck her problem is. "What do you have there?" a voice startled me. It was Marcel. "You scared me!" I said, punching his arm. He chuckled and looked down at my note. "Oh it's just a party invitation to Mackenzie's party tonight" He raised his eyebrow. "Mackenzie invited you? I thought you guys hated each other" he said. I shrugged. "Well can I come?" he asked. "Of course you can come" I replied, smiling. "Great, but if a guy tries to flirt with you, I'm beating them up" he winked. "Aw you are so sweet" I cooed. But, I don't think Marcel could beat someone up, I mean he wasn't that kind of person. But it's not like anyone would flirt with me anyway.

When I got home, I went to go take a shower. After blow drying my hair, I took out my curling wand and began giving my hair some loose curls. I looked in my closet and picked out my red party dress. I slipped into it and zipped it up. Next, I did my makeup. I put on red lipstick and black eye liner and mascara. I put on my black stilettos and looked in the mirror. I looked really good, it kinda looked like I was looking at a different person.

I walked to Mackenzie's house, which was only three houses down from me. I opened the door, and there were tons of people in Mackenzie's living room. The music was blasting "We Can't Stop" by Miley Cyrus and many people were dancing, some were even twerking. I walked past a couple freshmen guys and they whistled at me. I rolled my eyes at them and tried to look for Marcel. I spotted a tall curly headed guy and knew that was definately Marcel. I was about to walk up to him but an arm grabbed my arm.