Chapter 31

AHey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately, my parents and sister always hog the electronics in our house and I didn't really have the chance to update for a few days. I will try to write chapter 32 by today also.

Arlinda xx

**

~Katrina's POV~

The bell rang as I was reading the middle of chapter 6 of "The Hobbit". I quickly closed my book and got up. Marcel stood next to me and asked me what was wrong. I sighed and told him that the mysterious note dropper has found out yet another one of my secrets. "We have to found out who this is, I don't want you to get hurt" Marcel said. "I'm trying to, the handwriting looks kind of familiar to me, maybe you can found out who's handwriting this is" I said, taking out one of the notes from my bag. I uncrumpled it and smoothed it out before handing it to Marcel. He read it to himself and rubbed his chin. I could tell that he wasn't very sure of the handwriting either. He shook his head and gave it back to me. I groaned and leaned my head on a locker. "I'm never going to find out who this is, and I don't want to lose you" I said. I felt tears forming in my eyes but I fought the urge to let them roll down my cheeks. I guess Marcel saw me on the verge of tears and he pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and sniffled a few times. I inhaled Marcel's cologne, it smelled sort of minty.

At lunchtime, Marcel and I were going to walk down to the cafeteria together. I had to go to my locker and get my sack lunch, I wasn't crazy about Mystery Meat Monday, so I packed my own lunch. I locked hands with Marcel and we headed to my locker. Marcel was telling me some cute knock knock jokes and we both laughed together. I loved hearing him laugh, even at such as upset state that I am in right now, it would bring a smile to my face. Whenever he laughed, his green eyes would brighten a little, which just melted my heart. In the middle of one of Marcel's jokes, my smiled faded when I saw my locker. I saw a female body in a black hoodie and matching sweatpants in front of my locker. Her hood was up and she was facing the other way so I couldn't. No doubt in my mind that was the note dropper. "Hey!" I shouted, my voice echoing to the girl. She sprinted as fast as she could without even turning around. Marcel dropped his backpack and ran after her. His long legs helped him run fast. I stood by my locker and waited for Marcel to come back. He came back a few minutes later. He placed his hands on his knees and panted. I walked in front of him and asked if he was okay. He nodded and took his inhaler out of his back pocket and gave it a few presses. He gained his breath back and told me he wasn't able to identify the note dropper. I groaned and looked at my locker, I couldn't believe what I saw.