Chapter 15

I blinked my eyes open and noticed I wasn't in my bedroom. Then I remembered what happened last night. No, I didn't sleep naked with Marcel, I put my clothes back on afterwards and cuddled with Marcel. I remember Marcel singing in my ear, and I guess I dozed off. I turned around and saw Marcel sleeping. He looked like an angel while he slept, and I just stared at him for a while. Marcel opened his eyes, and caught me staring. "Busted" he said, smirking.

We both went downstairs and I sat down in the kitchen table. Marcel put on an apron and started making pancakes. He flipped the pancakes perfectly and I was amazed. Once I tried making pancakes and one of them stuck to the ceiling. He set a stack on pancakes on the table and I took a few. I squirted loads of maple syrup on my pancakes and took a bite. It was the best pancakes I've ever had. "How did you learn how to cook like this?" I asked. "Back in Ohio, I used to work in a bakery, and also, my mom taught me a little too" he responded.

After washing my breakfast down with some orange juice, we went to the living room and sat on the couch. There wasn't anything good to watch in the morning, so Marcel took out a DVD. "Do you want to watch 'Love Actually' instead?" he asked. "I love that movie!" I exclaimed. He inserted the DVD in the DVD player and pressed Play. I laid my head on his chest and he stroked my hair. During the movie, I realized that I didn't stop to think that Marcel was finally mine. When the movie ended, I had to leave. Marcel pulled me into a tight hug and whispered "You are mine". I smiled and replied "I am yours".