Chapter 26

"Where are you going?" Marcel asked me. "Starbucks, I just wanna drink my feelings away with a cotton candy frappe" I said, smirking a bit. "I'll come with you, I don't like seeing my beautiful girlfriend so upset" he said, giving my shoulder a squeeze. I blushed a little. Oh how I loved how he complimented me.

Five minutes later, the bus finally pulled up in front of us. The doors opened and we walked up the steep steps. The bus driver was sort of old and had a gray mustache to go along with his gray hair. I handed him my bus card and he slid it into the card slider thingy. It beeped and we sat down all the way in the back. Some people in this bus looked pretty scary. One guy had a goatie and a bunch of piercing on his face. I also saw a girl who had eyeshadow all the way up to her eyebrows. She looked like a clown. I just quietly talked to Marcel. I didn't want to speak to loud, this bus had a pretty creepy vibe.

The bus stopped in front of a Mcdonald's, and right next to it was Starbucks. We jumped down the stairs and headed inside. The sweet aroma of coffee and chocolate filled my nose as I walked in. I walked up to the cashier. She looked about our age, with straight dirty blonde hair tucked back in a loose bun. "May I help you?" she asked in a monotone voice. Well, I guess she wasn't a Miss Sunshine. "Yes, I would like a cotton candy frappe and a Java chip frappe for my boyfriend" She rolled her eyes and began typing my order. I can see she doesn't give a crap who these frappes are for. I paid her and told her our names. Then Marcel and I went to a table for two against the window. I saw a bright full moon luminating in the sky.

"So, any information on the note dropper?" he asked, putting air quotations over the words "note dropper". I nodded and said "I was supposed to find who it was at Mackenzie's party but she was probably the one who threw me into the refreshment table". He laid his hand on top of mine. "It's alright, I will help you find her, but right now, it's gonna be all about you" he said, smiling. I smiled back at him. What did I do to deserve him? I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the cashier yell out our names. We got up and grabbed our frappes.

Marcel looked at his cup and smirked. "What?" I asked him. "That cashier spelled my name wrong" he responded, facing his cup towards me. On the cup in very sloppy handwriting it said "Marsel". I laughed at that. Who could be stupid enough to spell a name as easy as Marcel's wrong? I looked at my cup and saw that my name was spelled "Catrina". I face palmed myself and started taking some sips from the frappe. Mmm delicious. But, I had more in store for me.

**

Author's note:

Dear readers,

Once again, I'm so sorry for not posting all day!

I love you guys so much for reading and voting.

I also appreciate all the nice comments you send me.

Follow me on twitter @Lindygirlxd

Question of the day: Do you like Starbucks? If yes, what's your favorite drink?