Chapter 20

After class I walked up to Gina. "Oh hi Katrina!" she said when she saw me. "Gina we need to talk" I said sternly. "What do you need to talk about?" she asked. "I know it's you that has been leaving notes in my locker" I replied, folding my arms. She lowered her eyebrows in confusion. "What are you talking about?" she questioned, obviously very lost. I took out the first note out of my backpackers and showed it to her. She read it and her eyes widened. "This is not my handwriting" she said. She took out a pen and wrote the same sentence on the back of the note. Gina had very neat handwriting, and this person's handwriting was kind of sloppy.

"Why would you think this was me?" she asked, looking a little hurt. "Because every time something bad happens to me, you were involved" I answered. "Those were just accidents, you know I'm accident prone" she said. I nodded and headed to my locker. I knew it couldn't be Gina because ANOTHER note fell out of my locker. I groaned and picked it up. I unfolded it and read it.

"More bad things will happen to you if you don't stay away from Marcel"

I felt like I was in Pretty Little Liars. It was like the mysterious person who keeps leaving notes in my locker was -A. I had to find out who this was before something else happens to me. But no matter what happens, I will not leave Marcel.

**

Author's note:

So this was a plot twist!

All of you guessed it was Gina, but it wasn't!

Stay patient because it will have more drama.

Question of the day: Who are your favorite Youtubers?

Arlinda xx