Chapter 22

I smiled during the entire walk home. Marcel was so sweet and adorable, I can't even. I unlocked my door and something felt different. No one has been home since my parents left for work at noon. I shrugged and headed upstairs to my room. I was shocked to see what has happens to my room. It was a huge mess. My posters were ripped and some pieces were on the floor. My bed has been messed up and my mattress was crooked. Garbage was all over the floor and glass was shattered all over the floor.

I stood there, in the doorway of my room, with my mouth wide open. I looked up in the ceiling and it was spray painted "I warned you" in red paint. This was definately not just a joke, someone was out to get me. I had nothing left to do but call the police. I dialed 911 on my cell phone. "911, what's your emergency?" I heard the dispatcher say. "Yes, um someone broke into my home and vandalized my room" I tell her. "Alright, we will send out some people to investigate the scene, what is your address?" she asked. I tell her my address and thank her.

About ten minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door. There were two policemen standing at the door. One had grayish hair and a scruffy beard. The other one was young and had brown hair. I let them in and they went upstairs to examine my room. I followed them and they looked at my room. "What a mess" the young officer said. Yeah I just called them to come examine a clean room (sarcasm).

The police officers examined my room for about a half hour. They tried collecting any evidence of the person who did this like fingerprints or hair samples. The two officers stood up and told me they couldn't find any sign of evidence. I sighed and thanked them. Thanked them for nothing. They left and I closed the door behind them. I plopped myself on the couch and stared at the white emptyness of my living room ceiling. This was getting way out of control. I needed to find this person before something else happens.