"Hey guys! How's it going?" He asks. We haven't all hung out, outside of school, in quite a while.

"Great! How about you?" Troye says and Tyler smiles and nods his head toward the guy at the table Tyler was previously sitting at.

"Oh amazing. I've started talking to this guy recently and it's going really good. And Queen Jackie is as happy as ever" Tyler says and we smile.

"Is that "this guy"?" I ask and nod toward the table Tyler was previously seated at. He nods and smiles again.

"What's his name?" Troye asks.

"His name is Korey. He's really sweet and just the perfect amount of crazy and. Well. He's just amazing" he says and blushes. The Tyler Oakley blushes. That's not something you see very often.

"You seem to really like him" Troye says with a smile. Tyler nods and pushes his glasses up where they have started to fall down his nose.

"I do. I haven't felt like this for someone in a long time" Tyler says and Troye and I smile.

"I'm glad you're happy, Tyler" I say and he smiles.

"I am" he says with a toothy grin. "I'm gonna go back over there to him. Y'all have fun" he says before bouncing back over to so called Korey.

"He seems like he's really happy" Troye says as we walk up to the counter to order our drinks.

"Yea. He really does. I'm happy for him" I say and Troye nods and smiles.

"Yea. Me too. I haven't seen him that genuinely happy in a while" Troye says with a smile and then he turns to the lady at the counter.

I watch as she looks him up and down and suddenly get protective. As Troye is ordering our drinks, I see her lean down slightly, showing way more cleavage than necessary. I walk up to Troye and wrap my arm around his waist. He looks up at me and kisses my cheek quickly before going back to ordering. The girl gives me a disgusting look and straightens back up.

Troye orders and we back away from the counter to wait for them to call our names saying our drinks are ready. He looks at me and smiles before kissing me shortly on the lips.

"You worried?" he says and kisses the tip of my nose. I laugh and look down.

"Did you see the way she was looking at you? She was stripping you with her eyes!" I say in a hushed tone and Troye laughs, the angelic sound making me smile. Just then, a different worker calls Troye's name and he leaves to get our things. When he comes back, I take my drink in one hand and his hand in my other and we walk out the door.

"Where to now, prince?" Troye asks and I smile at the nickname.

"The park seems like a good place to be" I say and he nods, taking a sip from his steaming drink.

As we walk, we swing our intertwined hands in between us and talk a little bit about everything. School. Home. Friends. The winter formal.

"When are we getting our tuxes?" I ask and Troye shrugs.

"I don't know but I'm excited" he says and bounces up and down on his heels. "Can our moms go. My mom is way better at this stuff than me"

"Yea! I love your mom! This is gonna be interesting" I say and he laughs.

"You got that right" he says and I smile again. "Hey. Can I ask you something? And you have to promise not to think I'm weird" he says, suddenly serious. I nod my head and give his hand a small squeeze.

"Of course. You know you can tell me anything" I say and he nods.

"Okay. Well this is something I've kind of been wanting to do for a while, but I'm afraid of what people will say" he says and I nod. "Do you think it would be a weird thing if I were to paint my nails. Like I know that's not really a very guy thing to do but I've always wanted to" he says and I smile. I don't know what I was expecting but that wasn't it.

"I don't think it would be a weird thing at all. If that's who you are then go for it. Who am I to stop you?" I say and he smiles. We stop walking and he kisses me.

"Thanks Connor" he says and I smile.

"Of course"

"I think I have something else we can do today" he says with a smile on his face.

"What would that be?" I ask and he jumps up and down like a kid. I smile and he turns us around so we're walking back in the direction of our houses.

"We're going to a nail salon"

A/N Hey guys!!!! So I kinda really like this chapter. Don't know why but I do. Hope you like reading it as much as I loved writing it!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment! Tell me what you think! What you think I could do to better my writing! Give me your ideas and opinions. I am open to ideas!!!!

Also, I've got a new story that I recently posted on here. It called 'Don't Let Me Be Gone'. It's a Joshler, which is Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun of the band Twenty One Pilots. If you're into that go check it out! I really appreciate it.

I love you all so so so so so much and thanks for reading this far if you did!!! Until next time!! Bye!!!!!!!!!!