(SHSL Lucky?) - Naegi x Reader (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"So, you going to tell me what's up?" Naegi's flinched a bit, clearly not expecting you before shaking his head, not wanting to share the issue with you.

You started to whine and he let out a sigh, his entire face becoming red.

"Were you serious about your parents not being home?" You knotted my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you talking about? Why would I lie to you about that? I told you the truth, and I mean I wouldn't lie to my cru-" You slammed your hand over your mouth, your face turning bright red over the fact that Naegi might have found out about your little crush on him.

"(Y/n), I have something important to tell you so I need you to listen. I think I'm in love with you (Y/n), it's not that cheesy movie love, it's actual love. Just looking at you makes my heart sick. I just want to love you with all of my heart and more, and that's why I want to know, if I have your permission to do so. (YOU CANT HAVE SEX WIHTOUT CONCENT AND CONDOMS, OTHERWISE YOU'LL GET PREGNANT AND DIE)

Oh boy, if your face wasn't red now it was sure as hell the color of a really fucking ripe tomato. You were so flustered that you didn't even notice Naegi had moved your hands off of your face, and was slowly leaning down to kiss you.

It was soft, and it was just the right type of soft that it pulled you out of your flustered state. You took your time but kissed back and started to squirm so that the kiss was more comfortable for him.

You would have stayed there all day if he didn't pull away, leaving you a blushing, heavy breathing mess.

"Naegi, you want an answer to the question you asked right? Well, I think my answer is going to have to be yes. I dont want you to love me with all of your heart and more, a need you too. So Naegi, I love you too, and completely trust you." A giant smile spread across your face.

It was currently Naegi's turn to have an extremely close resemblance to a tomato. And boy, was that a fine looking tomato.

"(Y-y/n), I wasn't implying that." He said it in the quietest voice immaginable, that you barely heard it. You screached and covered you face with your hands.

"W-Well what the fuck are y-you implying then?!"

"I didn't mean anything like that!"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"But, I have permission to?" You immediately took your hands off of your face.

"Well yeah, but, I'm sorry, what?" Naegi had carried/picked you up so that you were lying comfortably down on the couch.

"I have permission, so I think I might as well. I mean after all, your parents aren't home."

-Oh boy lookout warning lemon approaching-

He stared to kiss your jaw and down your jawline, leaving sweet meaningful kisses that were just as gentle as he was.

You were smiling gently, pretty happy about the turn of events.

"Hey (Y/N), are you actually going to allow me to do this? I-I have no idea why I started to do this, I just really like you so much. I mean I do have a reason--"

You cut him off with a kiss to his lips. The kiss quickly evolved into a heated make-out session, with intense touching where hands roamed around freely on both of your bodies.

"N-Naegi. I-I want to touch you, m-May I?" (I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO WITH THIS)

Naegi's face went bright red. He started stuttering, and slowly gave in to your command.