Chapter 40 - Special Edition♡♡

Start from the beginning

My relationship with him was indescribable.
I thought it had a future.
I imagined the scene where we lives together.
In a beautiful house.
With kids that were playing all around.
But I guess none will ever happen.
Well... now that he is back.
I will try to be distant .
I don't want to interfere with him.
I am sad and happy to see him at the same time.
Happy because I still and will always LOVE him.
Sad because we just can't be together since he has done alot of mistakes.
Ohhh... I am really confused!!!

Fran & Cami : violetta???

Vilu: yes.
Fran: where are you?
Vilu: in my thoughts. I am sorry.
Cami: thinking about him. *she pointed on Leon.
Vilu: yes*I said with a soft low voice and they gave me a soft hug. Then we split apart.*
Vilu: well I need to go to work. My boss told me we are charged with alot today.
Fran: okay! Have fun girl!! Bye
Cami: bye.

At work

I arrived to my work place. It was few blocks aways from our apartment. Things were really weird. I was living with Fran, Cami and Stephie in an apartment and facing it was the apartment of Broadway, Andres and Leon....
Weird right. I moved to NYC and they all came behind me.
My boss finally showed up and sighed.

Boss: hi violetta!
Vilu: hey boss.
Boss: well... we have alot of clients today and you have to help them choose clothes from our stock. I trust you. Don't disappoint me.
Vilu: I won't! !
Boss: this is the list of the clients. Look at it and you can see who is coming when.
Vilu: okay. Got it.
Boss: well I am busy I need to work on my computer. Get ready to welcome your clients.
Vilu: fine. I am ready.
*I was waiting for a guy that wanted to choose some clothes for casual occasion. His name was Josh.

Change of situation * this is when I leave a character or situation on hold and pass to another.

Andres pov.

I am super pumped to be in NYC.
It's a magical place.
It is the prefect time to prove I have talent.
I always wanted to be an actor so I will ty to find a place where they are having an audition. I entered Leon's room. He was unpacking his stuff.

Andres: hey Leon
Leon: hey
Andres: you look daydreaming....
Leon: well I was thinking about-
Andres: violetta right?
Leon: yeah. Well I feel sad things are so crumbled between us. I won't say I am still in love. Well that's what I think for now.But I want to at least have a proper conversation with her. We can't even be in the same room. ohh look...I found this picture of her....

I found this picture of her