After changing and brushing my teeth, I slipped between the covers. I wrapped my arms on her middle and pulled her closer.

She unconsciously snuggled closer to me that made me comfortable.

"Sweet dreams, my love..." Bulong ko matapos siyang bigyan ng halik sa labi at nagpadala sa antok.

Her movements woke me. She was trying to move me away from her. I kept my eyes closed while she struggled to pry my arm from her waist.

Imbes na alisin ko ang braso ko ay mas lalo ko pa itong hinigpitan at hinila siya palapit. I buried my face on the crook of her neck inhaling her scent.

She gasped and moaned in defeat that made me hid a smile.

"Seven? Gising ka na ba?" She softly asked.

I took a whip of her scent again. I couldn't help it. It feels so d-mn good whenever she's near me. She's like a warm chocolate in a cold winter night.

"S—Seven?" Pinagpatuloy ko ang pagbibigay ng mga mumunting halik sa leeg niya. She gasped when I let my tongue gently touched her skin, tasting her. And she tastes like chocolates too.

"Good morning, my lovely princess..." I went on top of her and she eyes went wide as a saucer from shock but then smiled.

"Magandang umaga, prinsipe ko."

I can't help but to look a her. Her hair's messy, sprawled all over the pillow. Her eyes smiled with her lips as the sun shone in the new morning of the day. Her voice and giggles are the first thing I'll hear everyday that already made my day. The curtains of sunlight draped around her fair skin like the most beautiful gem shining.

Everyday I get to see her like this. For the rest of our lives together. Me and her.

"Hindi ako paladalsal na tao. I'm not even close to God but I thank Him. I thank Him for giving you to me. I never prayed for anyone like you but He has blessed me with the most unique, beautiful, kind, down to earth and special one, you. I thank God that someone threw me away so that you could make me realized that there's hope in my downfall. I thank God for sending you to me and I thank you for loving me. I love you Marissa Rose Diva... I'm addicted and deeply in love of you."

Then I kissed her. Hinalikan ko siya para iparating kung ga'no siya kaimportante sa'kin. How my heart crave only just for her. A simple passionate kiss will never be enough to show big my love for her is. Sa katunayan, walang kahit na anong bagay na makapagpapatunay no'n.

My love for her is beyond measurable.

We stares at each other after. The moment I looked at her eyes, my heart did a summersault for so much happiness because of what I saw.

Her eyes reflect what I felt for her. Happiness, care, compassion, love and the one thing that made my feelings high is the desire I see.

She initiated the next kiss and I was willing and happy to oblige. Pinalalim niya ang halik pero bago pa 'ko mawala sa kontrol ay pinutol ko na ito.

"Seven..." Sa boses palang niya ay halatang nabitin siya. Her cute little lips in a pout at gusto kong panggigilan 'ton.

"Not yet, princess. You're not feeling well."

"Maayos na naman ako ngayon eh." She whined and I chuckled before getting up and pulled her.

"You're heading the bathroom?"

Tumango siya. "I'll go prepare the breakfast."

Bago pa magbago ang isip ko at hilain siya papunta sa kama ay lumabas na 'ko.