Christmas/New Years Treat

Author's note : Tignan niyong mabuti ung picture sa multimedia. Yan ung setting. Engrave that to your minds, my princes and princesses.

The night is starting to fall.

My dad already texted me that they're heading to the hotel where my and Nine's party are being held. He's with my mother and siblings.

My twin sister and I shared the common dislike with these kind of parties. Formalities and acting like the most important people in the world. All of them fvcking sick me as well as Nine but given that we live in a society like that, we were bound to do that.

Specially now.

I took one last look of myself. White shirt, bowtie, black suit with deep royal blue collar. Blue and red and theme color ng party.

Guests wear black or white. Red and blue colors are only exclusive in our family.

I locked my gold rolex and took off. Sumakay ako sa limo. Max, my driver immediately drove away.

I thought about my family again. Ayokong pumunta ng party but thinking that I'd see all of them again, I have at least a reason to go.

A picture of a woman flashed in my mind. Her innocent face, her smile, her eyes, her lips. Her short and wavy hair...

Suddenly I wanna see her.

I looked down at my watch. May oras pa ba 'ko? Damn! I can't spare a minute or I'll be late for the company's victory party.

I don't care anyway. Sasabihin ko na sana kay Max na baguhin ang destination but I remembered that she has work tonight.

How fvcking stupid of me to not ask her where she works tonight. Ang sabi niya lang ay part time at hindi sa convenient store.

Dammit! She's my princess! She's not suppose to be working. I should be the one working for her. Kaya nga nagtratrabaho ako ng mabuti sa kumpanya.

That's it. She needs to stop working. I'll ask her for that. Pero... what if magalit siya? What if she realized that I'm being demanding? What if with that ay maramdaman niyang sinasakal ko siya? That I'm pestering her with my requests?

No. She's not like her. She's a different person. They're not the same.

Dad told me to treat the woman I love like a queen. I did but with the wrong woman.

I'll wait for the right time so she won't leave me.

I settled on texting her. I waited pero wala akong natanggap na reply. Muscles in my jaw became tensed and I noticed that I've been gripping the phone hard.

Fvck it! Why isn't she replying?

My mind won't stop sending pictures of what if's.

Maybe she's busy or maybe... she doesn't want to text you back.

Dammit! My brain is killing me!

My phone vibrated. Thinking that it was my princess, I hastily looked at it only to be pissed. Why is this woman texting me?

If you ever change your mind, you know where to meet me.

I only glared at it for a minute. Ilang beses ko na siyang kinausap. I don't fvcking know why this woman won't get that I don't give a shit anymore.