Spirit Week: Day 1

Start from the beginning

Before I knew it, I was suddenly against the wall right by the open balcony door.

“Who the hell was that?!” I flinched but regained my composure.

“A friend” I said and trying to get out of his iron grip. (Unfortunately, I failed)

“Then why is he at your house at 2am?!” he glared. I flinched again, but then thought of something.

“Why are you at my house at 2am?” I retorted, ha!

Now he has nothing to say.

He let go of my now throbbing shoulders and took a few steps back.

“I didn’t know that’s how you felt…” I froze; my eyes wide.

“Wait, Kiba, what're you talking about?” I took a step forward, he didn’t move.

“Whatever, I see how it is”

Wait that’s my catchphrase! He started walked away.

“You’re really mad because a friend was up here with me?!”

I stared at him incredulously, before realizing that I sounded stupid. He looked at me like I was stupid; I couldn’t blame him, at least not now.

“Fine then, choose, me or him” I stopped laughing at myself in my head and froze.

“w-what?!” he rolled his eyes and walked back into my room and exited through my door and into the hallway, and finally exiting the mansion.

You have got to be kidding me.

“Your eyes are shiny again” I looked up to find Daisuke smirking at me.

“what?” he got off the wall he was leaning on and walked over to me, his hands cupped my face as his thumbs wiped the tears, I didn’t even know was there, away, drying my face.

I sniffed, his eyes softened as he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his chest, wetting his jacket.

“Shhh, it’ll be alright” he said despite the fact that we both know it’s not gonna alright.

“I wish” I muttered bitterly, but smiled at him for trying to help.

I saw his mouth move, but all I heard was this horrifying beeping noise.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE—

I slammed my hand on my alarm.

And sat up almost immediately, which is something I do not do.

I few seconds later, I felt something squeeze my chest, O.O -> =_= -> D:<

“Kiba!!” I tried to keep calm, taking deep breathes and such.

He sat up and finally noticed where his hand was, and quickly pulled it away, “uh, you’re very soft?”

=_= whack!

I stomped off to my bathroom, leaving him rubbing his face.

“It was a complement, geez” I heard him say.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to take a shower.

~*~

After I was done with my mildly long shower, I entered my closet to dress.

I was in the midst of choosing what to wear when I heard an annoying knocking on my closet door.

It was either Kiba or Eiko.