Chapter 22: Where The FUN Begins

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER NEEDS FULL SUPPORT OF IMAGINATIONS

PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER SLOWLY, TRY TO UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD THAT EACH CHARACTERS SAYS.

Chapter 22: Where The FUN Begins

"You're not the Lucy that I know."

He slowly walked closer to me, leaving Wendy on the ground, unconscious.

"That's because I'm not the Lucy that you know." I smirked.

[3rd Person's POV]

Silence started invading the whole arena. But something was just really not right.

Natsu's eyes widened as he noticed a purple smoke-like wrapping itself around Lucy's body, starting from the lower, until it have reached the tip of her head.

More than a second, her body was now being covered with dark magic. As it slowly fades away, everyone in the arena gasped in surprise.

"What the...?" Sting startled.

Lucy's eyes were kept shut leaving a smirk on her dark lips. A sky blue colored whip turned into a purple colored harmful whip. Her top, with purple and red-orange flames started forming into a dark chic top leaving her belly to be seen. A dark colored pants with a matching belt for her whip.

Slowly, she lifts her eyelids having the insignia of... Raven Tail placed on her left eye that has a dark pupil.

"Raven... Tail?" Natsu startled.

"Lucy! What's happening to you?" A question that made everyone ask theirselves the same question.

Lucy ignored the question and a dark flame started burning in her left hand. No one noticed what she was doing, not until the flames were gone and Sting realized that Sabertooth's insignia was placed on her left hand.

"You... burned our insignia?!" He asked surprisingly while slowly walking towards Lucy. "Lucy, stop this now! They can arrest you. Plus, you burned our insignia."

Slowly, Lucy started facing to his direction, and flames started wrapping in her right hand.

"Lucy, get out. You're not a part of Sabertooth anymore--" A strong quick punch hit his stomach making him fall in disbelief.

"You talk too much." Lucy said and faced back to the pink-haired maige in front of her. "Don't mess up my game!" She released a smirk.

"Everyone, listen!" She said loudly, taking everyone's attention. "If I win..." She paused, trying to erase what she've said. "If I slay this dragonslayer... I want Fairy Tail to disband, and I want Raven Tail to be the winner of the Grand Magic Games!"

Everyone reacted ofcourse. Lucy looked up to the emcee. Eyeing him to agree with her.

"Because if not... I'll slay everyone here and make sure that no one will be left alive." She threatened.

***

A/N: A short update, yes? But we'll have a deal. If anyone of you... create a short explanation or in other words. If anyone of you guys create a theory about what is going on to Lucy, and if your theory is correct. Then I'll update immediatley as soon as I see that answer. You may pm(private message) me. Or write your answers on the comments. It's your choice.

I don't need it be long... if you want it to be long. Then go ahead. The theory will be about Lucy acting all so wierd...

And aside from Lucy being wierd. I want to add... WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL BE THE ENDING OF BOOK 1?

QUESTIONS:

1. What do you think is going on to Lucy?

2. What do you think will be the ending of Book 1?

3. Will it be happy, or sad?

I won't be saying who that person with the correct answer is first. Because if I will, you guys would be spoiled. I need 3 separate messages. But I will be announcing who is that or those people with correct answers are.

THERE IS NO DEADLINE. I WILL ONLY UPDATE ONCE I SEE THREE CORRECT ENTRIES.

Let's do this for fun, okay? :)) No harsh feelings.

Think of a theory now. Go go go~ Goodluck! :))

-Ms. Author:))