Chapter 13: Day 1

Dedicated to MyLifesMadeFromMusic

Chapter 13: Day 1

Just to make things clear, it's midnight. No, the people weren't sleeping. They were just taking a rest. And I heard that there was a fight. I wonder what fight.

"Lucy, are you ready?" Yukino asked.

"Yeah, let's go?"

"Hai!" We both got out of our room. The guys were waiting for us already.

"What took you so long?" Sting-nii asked.

"Girls need their time, right Yukino?"

"H-hai." I saw a mark on Onii-san's face. What is this?

"Onii-san, where did you get that mark on your face?"

"This? Nothing, I just got in a small fight." Fight? Don't tell me he was fighting someone before the Wizards' Festival.

It was midnight, so we can call it an Ohayo already.

We saw a giant ball-like thing. Floating in the sky. It's huge! Is this where we are going to fight? I must back out now.

"Don't be scared, you can do it." Onii-san said.

"Hai, Arigato."

"Ohayo! Welcome to the Grand Magic Games!" What is this? A man with a pumpkin head appears in a 3-Dimensional form. "The first challenge is to survive the elimination round." Elimination round?

"Oiy, Rogue. Remember any elimination round from last year?" Sting-nii asked.

"No."

"The first eight guilds that survives the elimintaion round are qualified for the real Grand Magic Games. You are free to use magic. And we won't be responsible for any lives that are lost." So meaning, there's a possibility to die inside that thing?

Our inn was moving, and so was for the other inns. There were paths that appeared infront of us.

"We've got to hurry!" I shouted, as I stepped in the inns, running to the top.

I could see the other guilds running up too, luckily, we are the closest guild to it.

I got to the top, it was like a maze. There were floating things around. Are we suppose to hop on this?

"The best thing to do, is to head north." I suggested.

"Why don't we have some fun first? Let's beat up some of the guilds." Onii-san replied.

"No, only the ones who blocks our way. Don't just hurt people without them doing anything wrong."

"The pumpkin said we are free to use magic, so..."

"Do it your way, but head to North." Why are they such war-freaks? Do they really want to get theirselves into trouble? Why can't they just think straight and head to north so we could be qualified for the real challenge?

"Gate of the Compass, I open thee!" It leaded us to north and we run to that direction.

Our surroundings started to shake and vibrate, later on, we knew that the Sky Labyrinth was rotating already. We turned sideways, and Yukino at my back was about to fall. I tried to extend my hand, but with one single move I might fall too.

I watched Yukino falling, but withjust a blink, a hand reached for her, grabbing both of her hands, and lifting her up.

"Seems like you need some help too." I looked up, seeing my Spirit.

"Loke!" I called as he helped me get up.

I looked back, seeing a blushing Yukino, and a cold-hearted Sting.

I could hear voices getting louder. It was a familiar voice. I got up on a floating brick, I took a pick and saw them. They looked confused. I want to help them.

I took a compass that   gave to me when I summoned him, so that if I forgot where North is, I could just take a look again without using any of my magic.

I tossed the compass right on their feet, it landed on Wendy's foot.

"Minna, look. It's a compass." Wendy said.

"Now we can know where North is." Erza said. Wait what? North? But that's where we are going.

I have to let them be qualified, 'cause duh. How am I suppose to battle Natsu without their guild being qualified.

I ran back to the others.

"Let's go! The other guilds are heading there too." I said.

"How did you know?" Yukino asked.

"I saw them."

"We better beat them up before they find the exit first." Sting-nii suggested.

"Wait, no! These are different kind of people. They'd do anything to people who cross their way." I warned. Sting-nii gave me a scary look on his face, but agreed.

I must let them win. The Sky Labyrinth rotated again, this time it was upside down.

We climbed at the walls, and things that are floating. We crossed a bridge, seeing a view of the city. We were in a high position and it was scaring me.

Later on, we found a door lighting. I opened it and saw the arena.

"Congratulations-kabo! You're the first guild that entered the arena-kabo!" The pumpkin man said. He's small.

We waited, nobody was supposed to know who is coming next, even the audience. It must be a surprise, that's what pupkin man said.

Please, Fairy Tail. Survive this Elimination round, I trust you Wendy. The compass is in your hands.

We waited half an hour. How long were we in the Sky Labyrinth? It felt like forever.

Minutes later, a man on our door appeared, saying that we must ready ourselves.

I stood up, worried.

"Are you okay?" Onii-san asked.

"Hai, I just can't believe that we are on First place." I answered.

We got out of the room that where we were waiting.

The sun has rised, and the arena was going wild.

To be continued...

***

A/N: Sorry if this is just a short update. I'm really busy now. I don't even think I could update everyday anymore. Sorry, but I tried to watch the episodes again. And I'm still trying to edit some of the parts for this story. I really hope you understanfld.