Chapter 8: Two Years Gone

How long was I gone in Earthland? This is my seventh day of being in another dimension. I've been gone for two years on Earthland now. Am I ready to face them all now? I've spent two days here in the Dragon world. But isn't that enough for pretending? I wonder what's happening back home. I hope their fine. Levy-chan, Mira-san, Master. Please, take care of all of them. I will be back, for Wendy.

I went to my closet, picking what outfit should I wear today. I found the perfect outfit for my day. It was blue. I took my bag and went downstairs.

"Minna!" I called.

"Yes Lucy-san?" Cherry asked.

"Can I have a visit on Earthland?" I asked.

"Sure. You are still coming back, right?" Hana asked.

"Hai, neh? If I stay in Earthland for 5 hours, what will be the time here when I come back?" I asked.

"Fifteen minutes." Moko answered. Yes, it's short.

"I'll be going now then, Arigato!" I said, as I was about to step out of the palace, Hiro speaked.

"May I come with you?" Hiro asked. Can he?

"H-hai, sure." I replied.

Virgo opened the portal for us. I wore the hood that Virgo suggested me to wear before leaving. She said it was very important, and I agree with her. Arigato Virgo.

"So, where are we going?" Hiro asked.

"I don't know. I just really miss home right now." I answered as we were walking beside a river, not knowing that it was the place where my apartment was.

I stopped as I looked at my old house. It's still..... the same. Its still beautiful.

I planted a small seed of smile in my lips.

"Why?"

"Huh? N-nothing, it's just that. This was my home before." Silence visited us. As I got used of the old look of the house, I suggested us to get going.

We walked and walked, the park was still here. Well, they did some new things around here.

Hiro and I sat on the grass, it was tiring for us to walk around. I rested my knees on the grass, letting my heels touch my behind.

"Natsu-nii! Over here!" That name... that voice! They are here?!

They were on the other side, it was a perfect area for me to watch them. Romeo had grown big already, I wonder when would Wendy and Romeo confest to each other? Young romance.

"Oiy! Flame brain! I'm open!" Grey shouted. He's still the same Grey that was back then. And speaking of, he's not wearing his shirt again.

"Grey, clothes!" Erza reminded, she's still the same. She's just sitting on the grass while eating her cake.

"Kyaaa! Grey-sama really looks so handsome without his shirt on. Juvia loves it!" And ofcourse, the one and only Fangirl of Grey, Juvia Lockser.

"Go Romeo!" Wendy shouted, I guess Wendy is still really into Romeo.

"Go Natsu! You can do it!" Someone shouted, I didn't know who it was. But the voice sounded familiar. I gasped as I saw her, cheering for Natsu. Lissana... Strauss...

My eyes were starting to be filled with tears, I didn't know why. I stood up, Hiro looked at me confused. I knew that he was enjoying watching their game.