Chapter 9: Long Lost Brother

Dedicated to xaxa2001

Chapter 9: Long Lost Brother

After the time that Hiro and I entered the Dragon World, I've decided to leave. Why? Because if I'll stay here, then my time would just be wasted. I have Wendy out there waiting for me.

I packed my things, saying goodbye to the Dragons and my new friends.

As I enter the portal, a flash of light appeared which made me shut my eyes.

"Time to get me a house." I thought.

I don't really have that much things with me, I left most of my things in the Dragon World.

As I was walking, I passed by a Coffee Shop where I spotted Sting of Sabertooth sitting alone on a corner. I was getting thirsty and I'm so tired of walking already.

I entered the Cafe, sitting infront of Sting. He was staring out at the window, blankly as if he's thinking of something. Looks like he didn't notice me.

I caughed, trying to get his attention. As he faced to me, his eyes widened in full surprise.

I laughed quietly because of his reaction.

"Lucy-san?" He asked still surprised.

"Hai!" I replied with a smile.

"I... I thought you were dead?" He asked. Oh, so even him knows?

"That's what everyone thinks." I said while looking out of the window. I was about so speak again when I suddenly felt a warm hug beside me. I looked at the one who was gugging me, It was Sting.

"U-uhm, Sting?" I asked. Everyone's attention transfered to us. They all gasped as they saw me. So also them? Man, how did people heard the story from the guild?

"G-gomenasai, Lucy-san. M-may I talk to you privately outside?" Sting asked.

"S-sure." We walked to the park where Hiro and I went earlier. I hope we don't bump into them again.

We sat on a bench, good thing there are no people in this area.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked as I sat on the bench.

"Our relationship." He said in a serious tone. What? I gave him a confused look.

"Our relationship?" I repeated.

"Yes."

"Okay? What about it?"

"Layla Heartfilia, our mother. Gave birth to me three years before giving birth to you. Two years later, you were born. I didn't really like to have a sister. I was expecting for a brother, for me to play with. After your birth, I realized that all the family's attention went to you. I was a dumbass that time and I just... suddenly got jealous of you. I tried to understand that they were just happy that you came in our world. One year later, you were one year old already. I still waited. Then one day, we went to a park. I didn't mind asking for theur permission since they were busy with you. I went away, just walking. Not knowing that I was lost already. I just walked and walked. Until I met the forest, I entered it and went deeper." He explained. It was just too hard to believe. I stayed quiet as he continued explaining. "Two years had past after I was lost. I lived with a dragon, and that is how I became a Dragon Slayer. But at the end, I slayed it and met Lector. My exceed." He paused and looked at the sky and said. "I am your missing brother, and that was the reason why I've been so sad even when you saw me at the Coffe Shop. And I'm sorry for hurting mom's and dad's feelings."

I seriously don't know how to react on that. I stayed silent, trying to repeat every word that he said in my mind.

But I only know one thing. Even though mama and papa died already. My family is already completed. So, this is what I've been hearing from our maids in the house. I grew up thinking that I was an only child, with my sister, Michelle.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Onii-san..." I said while hugging Sting. He was surprised of the action that I made, but moved on and hugged me back.

"Shall we go?" Sting asked.

"Hai, uhm. Where exactly?" I asked.

"My guild, Sabertooth."

"Why there?"

"I want to surprise them--" He paused for a while.

"Onii-san?"

"I forgot, our master there is cold blooded. He probably won't allow you there. Let's just go to my house. Lector might be waiting for me." We walked together going to his house. I saw everyone gasping aas they saw me. Ugh! Don't tell me the whole Magnolia knows?

As we entered Sting-nii's house. I gasped as I saw the looks of it. It's just like for Natsu and Happy.

***

A/N: So, Sting and Lucy are sisters and brothers? Good news for them.

I dedicate this story part to xaxa2001!

~GX_MKin~