Final Note

Hi! How's everyone doing? It's been a while since I last updated this story. I've received messages and posts from different people related to this.

I had a break from Wattpad before, but I returned afterwards. Which may be the reason why you saw me active here. I tried to finish the whole book. And the epilogue was already planned, actually.

But I want to inform everyone that IT IS A MUST for me TO STOP UPDATING AND END I AM STRONG.

I've realized my mistakes. Magic is prohibited in my religion. And knowing Fairy Tail, obviously it has something to do with magic.

I haven't even finished the whole season yet(Fairy Tail 2014) but i heard from my friends that idk... Fairy Tail had a break? Or it's coming to an end. And i know how sad it is. Like... You can't end something so precious you're just gonna break people's hearts omg!! Can't there be a sequel?? Like when the guild members get married or something???

Anyways.

I don't watch Harry Potter. And I don't watch Percy Jackson (just for additional information). Clearly because it has something to do with Gods.

If you want full details of why it's prohibited in my religion (i'm not saying that i'm the founder of the religion lol), I could share what I know to you guys if you're willing to open yourself. A lot might misunderstand, to be honest.

The reason why I didn't mention it earlier... Well, I was heartless and lost motivation in writing. And somehow, i forgot that i made a story. But whenever i remember about it, I want to inform everyone that I really will stop this. But it kept jumping off my mind.

I know it's tiring to hear my explanations and maybe the first batch of readers I had from before have forgotten the story now.

But please, hear me out. I'll be giving you the freedom to share in the comments what you think is the real epilogue. Your comments really touched me!! Like... This is the first story I published in Wattpad that stayed for more than a year. You wouldn't wanna know what I published before this. lol.

I will always be thankful for everyone who read this book, supported it, cheered me on to update the next chapter. Seriously, though!! I was like... Who the heck even reads this?? But my notification would still be flooded like seriously now??

Update in my life(bec why not??): i've moved back to my home country last august 2017. It's super heartbreaking for me since it's my birthplace and i basically grew up there. Another reason why i was busy. We haven't settled to the fullest yet and i can't wait to go back to school. Although, i know it'll be difficult for me since... yaknow. New environment.

Originally, I'm from the Philippines *kaway-kaway*. Then idk. My parents migrated to Saudi Arabia. Then bam. My siblings and I were born. Just a short story about me lol.

Anyways. So believe me or not. Until now, we still don't have wifi and i always have to load my phone so I could buy a promo and have wifi. Another reason why I'm not online recently. It's quite difficult too. So, please. I hope you understand. Huhuhu~ (globe sucks)

I will accept your hate comments and your opinions about me. But I guess i was just clueless and ignorant at those times. From the bottom of my heart, I apologize to everyone. I'm sorry for disappointing you, but I'm more disappointed to myself for delaying things.

Again. Thank you for staying with me and welcoming my story in your library and even adding it to your reading lists. With this, I met new people and even made new friends. You know who you are. :)

Fairy Tail brought us all together. And really, thank you so much!!

If you don't mind. You may ask me other things. Even if it's not related to this book. Hopefully, i'll be able to see it and reply asap. I'm willing to meet new people and maybe even form a friendship with you guys. :)

Again. Thank you!! :)

-Han🌸