Chapter 14: Positions

We were waiting for our guild's name to be called. I really do hope that they survived.

"Ohayo! I'm your emcee, Chapati Rola. And next to me is Formal Council member, Yajima-san, who will privide the commentary. Shall we know the guilds that would survived the Sky Labyrinth?

Starting with eighth-ranked team! Can they recapture their past glory?! We have, Fairy Tail!

On the seventh-ranked team, the Hounds of Hell, Quatro Cerberus!

In sixth place, the all-female guild, the dancing girls of the great deep, Mermaid Heel!

In fifth place, are the bright blue wings with pitch black, Blue Pegasus!

Continuing with fourth place! The Goddess of love and war, the holy destroyer, Lamia Scale!

Oh my! This comes as a surprise! The first appearance of a guild, and in third place. The midnight mobile force, Raven Tail!" I suddenly felt curious when I heard the arena changing sounds. They sound like they don't agree in something. "And continuing for our second-placed team. Well this is also a new one. Fairy Tail B Team!" Whatever is out there, I'm so nervous about it! "They're the strongest, invincible, indisputable champion! Sabertooth!" As we heard our names being called, Onii-san started raising his arms. And as expected, the arena was as loud as a Lion King's roar.

A minute later, whispers started growing until it is heard. I knew the others knew about my fake death, and maybe the others didn't know that I came back.

I looked at all of the guilds. They're here! They managed to do it! As I glanced at the other guilds, I realized that the atmosphere of our magical powers was different from before. Maybe, it's just because most of us increased magic.

I took a glance at the opposite side of their area, and with my surprise, there was another team for Fairy Tail. What is this? How? Why?

Isn't this fair?

How come they get two teams?

"To start the Grand Magic Games, each guild will have one player for the first battle. We have planned for the scores already." We started picking who would play in the first battle. Since our group have six members, which isn't fair. We decided on making Yukino a substitute only.

"The first person to step up is, Quatro Cerberus's Yeager!

From Mermaid Heel, Beth Vanderwood!

From Raven Tail, Nalpudding!

Eve has been called out! From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tilm!

All eyes are with Sabertooth, and they go with the minstrel who sings to the red moon! Rufus Lore is here!

From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia!

From Fairy Tail A Team, Gray Fullbuster!

From Fairy Tail B Team, Juvia Lockser!

Let the Hidden Challenge, begin!"

***

A/N: Hi! Boring and short update. But, good news. I can update now, since I finished my long tests already. Take note, I'm updating this part in the morning. 6:52am Do you now that I haven't sleep since 2am from yesterday?! I look like a zombie! Ughh! Please vote for my story.

Sorry if it's too boring, I'm not really in the mood since I'm sleepy and I feel bad for not passing my entrance exam. Ughh! I really wanted to join! But I tried, just not my best. There are more clubs to join in anyway. Just goodluck to me.

You know I talk alot about myself whenever it's author's note? Maybe because I'm always sleepy when I update, which is the reason why my updates are boring.

Anyway, my phone's battery is running low. And I wanna watch some more episodes. But I'll try watching later the other episodes so that I could update na.

I talk alot!

I should shut up na, you think?

Okay fine!

And you know... I nearly cried when I didn't hear my name being mentioned. It's good I was able to controll myself. And you know, I'm talking about myself because I have no one to talk to. I'm a newbebeh at my school, and I'm a Freshman student in Highschool! So... yeah!

I should sleep now, cause i learned from school that if you lack sleep you could have a disease or watever! But i slept alot the other days so maybe thats not lack of sleep. Goodluck to everyone in waking me up later. Hahaha! Should I sleep? Im trying to make my new record for not sleeping in a day. Wait, i have some research to do for my Social Studies. Ughh. I better sleep.

Waaaaah! My battery is so low na. Wait no, it can still live. Just 30% Ekh. I wanna share some stories about myself more. But maybe you don't care. So, it's okay.

I'll shut up now

PJ_Chim