Chapter 3: Celestial Spirit World

Dedicated to shauieapondar

Chapter 3: The First Dimension

I woke up, hearing wild noises around me. What the heck is wrong with my alarm clock? Why is my bed so hard? And who opened my window? Geez, I can totally hear nature.

As I opened my eyes, I gasped as I remembered that I left Magnolia yesterday and that I will start living in the forest.

Wait! No more having baths on tubs, no more soft bed! Gawd, why didn't I think of those?

I got up, seeing a birds around me. What the hell do they want? Are they hungry?

I took my bag and brought out one piece of bread and threw it om the sky. The birds followed it, then ate it after.

"I summon, Gate of the Virgin. I open thee! Virgo!" I summoned.

"Punishment time, Himme?"

"No, not yet, I don't know. Virgo can I stay at the Celestial Spirit World? Even just for few days, I want to meet Capricorn. I don't want to do it here anymore."

"Put this clothes on, Himme." And so I did put the clothes on. It was beautiful, I really liked it.

We flew to the sky, teleporting to the Celestial Spirit World. It still looked beautiful.

"Himme, we're here." Virgo said.

"Where's your King?" I asked. Virgo was about to speak when a loud voice was heard.

"My old friend, why have you arrived in my world?" The beardy asked.

"A-ahm, may I stay here? Like only for two days." I shyly asked.

"Time here is different from Earth's time, old friend." The King reminded.

"Hai. I know that, but it doesn't matter anymore. As long as if I get to increase my strength and power."

"Why do you want to do that anyway? You're already strong to us."

"It's a long story." Sometimes, just lie.

"I have time." Tch! -_-

"I  was called weak, and got kicked out of Team Natsu, then I left Fairy Tail." The Beardy just stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"I thought it's a long story?"

"Long story short."

"Well, if you want to gain more strength and power, this isn't the right world for you to begin your training."

"Where then?" I asked curiously.

"In your kingdom." N-nani?! I have a Kingdom?!

"This isn't the right time to joke around.

"I am not joking. You see, you are a Princess right?"

"Hiiiimmmeeee~~" The spirits whispered to my ear.

"H-hai. But only to Virgo. She's the only one who calls me himme."

"Because you really deserve to be called himme." The king said.

"N-nani?"

"You are one of the strongest Celestial Spirit Wizards. And as a Celestial Wizard, everyone has their own secret." I just gave him a confused look, and so he continued. "It seems that you still don't know your own secret." I looked at my Spirit Friends, they were all smiling at me. I gave them a confused look.

"What do you mean by secret?" I asked, still having the confused look on my face.

"Remember Angel?" He asked.

"Hmm? Angel?" I kept remembering the name. I know I heard it already before, I just know it. Angel... Angel... Angel... A-N-G-E-L...

That's it!

"The Celestial Spirit Wizard from Oracion Seis!"

"Hai, yes. She is a Celestial Angel Spirit Wizard. While your friend, Yukino, is a Celestial Snake Spirit Wizard." He explained.

"So what am I?" A human... -_-#

"You ahould know that by yourself." I stood there quiet, thinking of any ideas where I could belong. Until I heard Beardie releasing his exhausting sigh.

"*sigh*Fine, since you can't find it out by yourself after all. I'll just say it." Yes! I knew he'd give up any minute. "Natsu." He said.

I was shocked in what he said. That name, why would he say it? Of all people's name, why would it be his name?

"N-nani? Hey beardie, I'm Lucy remember?" I reminded.

"Yes, Natsu." He said it again! God damn it! What's up with this guy?!

"Natsu is the reason, you belong with him." He said calmly.

"Haha, nice joke!" I said sarcastically. He's joking, right?

"It isn't a joke, and I don't do jokes." He paused for a while. And spoke once again. "You were teamed up with Natsu, and you became close friends. A Dragon Slayer and a Celestial Spirit Wizard. You are a Celestial Dragon Spirit Wizard. You can summon dragons, not by keys. But by your own powers by reaching the highest power. And by that, you must combine your magic with Natsu. You can only release it for the times if you can't handle something. And for your regular, new magic. You can only borrow their type of magic. Like all Dragon Slayers." Eyes were wide opened, jaws are hanging, saliva is dripping, mind is floating. I don't know what to say.

"Like I thought, I knew that'd happen." He said while releasing a sigh.

Now that I know my secret(crazy huh?).

I am a Celestial Spirit Wizard, with a secret magical power. I am a Celestial Dragon Spirit Wizard. A wizard that could use magic of dragons. And a wizard that could summon a Dragon by using its power combined with a Dragon Slayer's power.

And it's Natsu.....

A/N: Another chappy! Here shauieapondar! Another chappy dedicated to you! Follow her and read her stories!!

~GX_MKin~