Chapter 12: Arrival

Chapter 12: Arrival

It has been 3 months of training. Finally! The time has come. The Grand Magic Games is the tomorrow.

I packed all what I need.

"Oiy! Onii-san! Hurry up, the train might leave us!" I shouted, geez. Why are they so slow?

"Wait up!" Lector shouted.

"Can't you fly?" I asked.

"Wha-? We can fly?" Lector asked surprised.

"Yes, why don't you try it." I suggested.

"Uh, I'm still tired from all those walking. I'll try it tomorrow."

We entered the train. I sat down beside Yukino. She's so silent.

"Hey Yukino. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Hmm? Yeah, what happened to them?" Yukino replied while pointing at Onii-san and Rogue-san.

"I cured them. Now they can't feel any motion sickness." I answered. Wendy's kind of magic is just to heal, cure and help. No offense to her, but since I'm from the Second Generation. Mine has improved. And by that, once you cast it on them, there's no more problem.

"What is your magic?"

"You don't know? I thought you knew."

"No, I mean. I heard that your magic is from the Second Generation. So what exactly is your magic?"

"Every Celestial Spirit Wizard has their own secrets. And it looks like I already knew mine. Have you got to the Celestial Spirit World yet?"

"No, and what secret?"

"Geez, I guess Beardy needs to explain it to you too. Fine, every Celestial Spirit Wizard has their own secrets. I knew my secret, and I am a Celestial Dragon Slayer Spirit Wizard. It combines my power and a Dragon Slayer's power. And you, you must know it by yourself." I explained.

"But I don't know. Can you atleast tell me what it is?" This is kinda hard. She must know it by herself. But I also didn't know it by myself. The King just told me.

"Snakes, you're a Celestial Snake Spirit Wizard." I explained. "And the person that you can combine magic with, is..... Cobra of Oracion Seis(not sure of the spelling)" She looked kind of shocked.

"I'm scared."

"Don't be. Talk to the King of Celestial Spirits first and you will know what to do." I said.

We waited three hours more before we arrive at the city. Gosh, this city is big!

I stood up, bringing with me my luggages. We walked to the city, finding for a hotel to live in for now.

There is a rock, wait. Hmm, more like a mountain with an Arena on top of it. It looks high, I'm not sure if I can still make it in the Grand Magic Games. But I must, just to prove Natsu that I'm strong, and to impress the master.

I don't care in taking revenge anymore! I just want to prove Natsu and the others that it was a wrong choice for them to kick me out.

I don't want to take revenge! I guess I just over-reacted back there. But now, I know what I must do.

We had two rooms. One is for the girls, and the other one are for the boys.

It was only me and Yukino in the room. A total of six players in a guild that is participating for the Grand Magic Games.