Chapter 4: Guild

Chapter 4: Guild

Meanwhile at the guild.....

The guild was quiet since Lucy left. It was different from before. Everyone tried to enjoy their life, but knowing that a part of their family left. They didn't know what to do know.

Others would find for jobs and try their best to forget what happened.

Team Natsu isn't  the team that would always go for jobs anymore. They all changed.

"Neh, Natsu. I found a job that we could take." Happy said while floating in the air and holding the paper he took with the mission from the Request Board.

Natsu took the paper and stood up immediatley. He had his smlie on his face, saying...

"Lucy! Happy! Let's go!" He shouted making the whole guild freeze. A little, he realized that Lucy left the guild 1 year ago. Yes, 1 year in Earthland. 4 days in the Celestial World. Lucy had been training in the Celestial Spirit World for 4 days already.

"Ha-ha-ha!" Cana shouted, spilling the booze that she was drinking. "This is stupid! Pretending to not care about what happened 1 year ago! She's our family, yet we still pretended not to care! We forced ourselves not to think about her. Every memory that we had with her. We tried forgetting it. And in the previous week, she just passed out!" She shouted!

Everyone started sobbing in tears, crying. Everyone felt guilty in what they've done.

◆Flashback◆

A week earlier.....

The guild was quiet, Erza didn't have the appetite to eat her cake anymore. Juvia stopped fangirling infront of Grey. Grey stopped stripping, but leaving his top un-buttoned. Natsu doesn't really argue with Grey anymore. Wendy... well, still Wendy but always is lonely. Carla, still the cold-type of exceed but deep down inside her, she really is feeling bad. Happy doesn't often eat his fish anymore. Lily sits in one corner. Gajeel, still as Gajeel but much different from before. He doesn't eats iron that much, and started eating regular human food.

While Lissana..... always trying her best to cheer everyone up.

The guild was different and dark. Until the door banged open wide, showing Mirajane holding a letter above her head.

"Minna!" She shouted, catching everyone's attention.

"What is it Mira-san?" Wendy asked.

"I recieved a letter! And it's about Lucy!" She shouted.

Everyone rushed going to Mirajane, except for the Team Natsu, and ofcoarse Lissana.

"I better give this to the master first." Mirajane rushed up the stairs, entering the master's office. She gave it to Master Makarov and he read it. He stood up from his position and went to the stage they have.

"Announcement Brats! Listen up! A letter from the Heartfilias has arrived." Everyone stopped what they were doin and listened carefully.

Makarov knew that it didn't really came from the Heartfilia family. He knew it was from Lucy, and it was a part of her plan. He read the letter out loud.

To our daughter's friends from Fairy Tail,

The day has come when she finally decided to go back home to us, her real family. Days had past, she wasn't in her real self. She was always lonely, every night she would look at the stars and start crying. She didn't know what to do in her life anymore, now that she isn't a part of the guild named Fairy Tail that she loved, protected, and fought for.

She left on January 12th. She didn't said where she was going, but she said that she will be back before midnight. We waited for her return, until it had passed midnight. The sun was rising and yet, she didn't return. I send almost all of the guards to find for our missing daughter, but she couldn't be find anywhere. We waited for 6 days, the week was about to end. Until the next day came, and we finally found her. She was found on the deepest part of the forest. She was covered with scars, bruises, and blood. We brought her to the best hospital in Magnolia, but she wasn't able to survive. She lost lots of blood, and her right hand that was used to be the area where her insignia was placed was separated from her body. And her keys were on top of her chest.

Before she left, she told us. That if ever she wouldn't be able to get back, she wanted us to let Fairy Tail know how much she tried her best to complete an S-Class mission by herself. She would like to see her old Team realize that they were wrong. And that it was a bad idea for them to kick her out and be replaced by Lissana.

She risked her life trying to prove that they were wrong by taking a professional S-Class mission all on her own. And she did proved to us that she was really strong, facing her own fears and not surrendering nor hiding at the back of her spirits like before.

She hopes that you realize you were all wrong.

                    -Sincerely; Heartfilia Family

Everyone at the guild started crying out loud. Team Natsu was very angry at themselves, they felt really guilty in what they've done. They were also lonely for killing one of their family member.

"G-gomenasai Lucy-san... I didnt want to do this. Gomenasai... gomenasai... " Wendy sobbed.

"Gomenasai Lucy. I was a real idiot for kicking you out. I didn't expect this to happen. I loved you so much, that I didn't want you to be hurt by all of the damages I've caused to you. I'm sorry I told you those mean things to you before, it was just a part of my plan to remove you from the group so that you won't get hurt anymore." Natsu murmured, while stopping his tears to crawl down his cheeks.

"God dammit! What have we done!" Grey complained, having a hard time stopping his tears from falling.

"Gomenasai Lucy..." Erza said, with her voice cracking and tears falling.

"It was wierd that I acted all bitter to Lucy before. I pretended to not like her, but the real thing is. I really wanted to become her friend. She cooked for me the first time I entered her house. She let me stayed in her home as if I lived there. She acted like an elder sister to me. She didn't deserve all of this. It should've been me. I'm no use to Team Natsu anyway, I'm weaker than Lucy. She's much powerful than I am, yet we kicked her out. Gomenasai Lucy. I hope you forgive us." Lissana whispered that Natsu and Happy heard.

The day passed and it was night time. All of the guild members started going home. They weren't happy. They were all sad, upset. They felt really guilty.

"Master, do you think we over-did this?" Mirajane asked to Makarov.

"This is what Lucy wanted. We must do it for her." The master replied.

"But we really did broke their hearts. Have you seen their reactions?" Levy said, worried.

Master Makarov, Levy, and Mirajane only knows about the real thing that happened. Lucy trusted three of them, and let them know.

Lucy didn't die, she's still having her training at the Celestial Spirit World.

◆End of Flashback◆

***

A/N: Another chappy!! I really love the word revenge. Yes, Natsu loves Lucy too. But he's just an idiot and kicked her out. Enjoy the other chappys

~GX_MKin~