Chapter 7: Training 2

I woke up, laying my back on something soft. My body felt so tired. I can barely move, but still, I tried.

I opened my eyes, feeling the cold wind entering my room. I stood up, dragging my feet going to the terrace.

"Why is the door here open?" I thought. Thinking that someone might have came in. I looked around the room, no one was here but me. It was dark, I didn't want to turn the lights on anymore. Because I liked the natural light from the outside.

I realized that I was still wearing my clothes from when I was training with Igneel. What happened by the way? I must have fainted or fell asleep. My body still hurts.

I went downstairs silently, making sure that no one would see me sneaking out in the middle of the night.

I got out of the palace and searched for an area where I could watch the night skies even better.

The night was cold, I don't have any blanket with me. I guess I have to stay like this.

The stars was shining, it formed some constellations in the sky. Reminds me of my Spirits. I looked at my keys, thinking of all the fun that I had with them with the guild.

I wonder how are they doing now? Are they okay? How is Natsu? I miss all of them.

As I observed the skies and the stars. It's so beautiful.

"You might get colds." A voice appeared as I felt a warm cloth at my back. I turned around seeing Hiro sitting beside me.

"Hiro? Why are you still awake?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? Why exactly are you still awake?" He asked.

"I just fell inlove with the stars, and I couldn't sleep." I answered. "So what is your reason?"

"Same like you. Every night I would sit on the grass and stare at the skies."

"The night here is so beautiful." I said while staring at the sky.

"Beautiful like you." What?

"What?" I asked confused.

"N-nothing, I mean yeah. It is beautiful..." He said while fixing his self. He's kinda wierd, but he's cute.

"Let's go back inside, shall we?" He suggested.

"Hai, I'm starting to freeze here." I said while wrapping the whole blanket in my body. I heard a chuckle.

"What?"

"Hahaha, nothing. You're just so cute." My cheecks heated up, am I blushing?

"Shut up!" I muttered.

We went upstairs, and entered our own rooms. I wonder what year is it in Earthland.

1 day in the Celestial Spirit World = 3 months in Earthland

1 day in the Dragon World = ???

"Are you ready now, himme?" Igneel asked, as he landed on the floating island that we were training yesterday.

"Yes."

"Then proceed." I remembered all the things that Igneel told me yesterday.

I relaxed as I sat on the grass. Not thinking of anything, and just focusing on my magic. I inhaled the air deeply.

Little by little, I can feel the glow in my body, and sparks of flames are being planted in my body again. The wind started to feel stronger and stronger, as my position was in the air, floating like a lost balloon on the atmosphere.

I felt exhausted already, but I kept trying. I pushed my limits, my eyes were shut. As I opened it, I was above Igneel's head. It was too high for me.

I breathed deep, thinking of nothing. I sucked all the magical power around me which made me stronger.

"That is right, himme. You have learned the first step of learning Dragon Slaying Magic." Igneel said as he was observing me in the sky.

I was in my sitting position before I started, but now I was in my normal position. I was still floating in the air, I felt the wind trying to blow me away, but instead, I sucked the air that was challenging me.

Minutes later, I was still in that kind of position. I knew that I was ready to unleash my new magic, so I relaxed and let myself fall high from the sky into the floating island.

Few meters left and my skull would probably crack if I would land in this position.

I fixed myself and unleashed the magic power that I have been working on minutes ago.

I landed on the floating island like a cat, burning flames wrapped in my body like vines, strong wind in my surroundings like a hurricane, dark shadows surrounding me.

I felt really strong and different. Is this the feeling of a Dragon Slayer? Wait, no! Is this a feeling of a Celestial Dragon Spirit Wizard?

As I went deeper on my thoughts, I stood up and finally said it.

"Roar of the Celestial Dragon Slayer!"  And as I said it, burning flames with dark shadow burst out of my mouth. Yes, I should be called that. And now that I've thinked about it. I'm a Celestial Spirit Wizard of the Second Generation. Also know as the Celestial Dragon Slayer Spirit Wizard. I have the power of a Dragon Slayer, and I can summon a Dragon by combining my own magic with a real Dragon Slayer.

"Congratulations himme. You've completed the first and second level of our training. I'll leave the rest of the levels to you. You should learn by yourself too. This isn't the highest yet, but I think you are ready. You are now an official Celestial Dragon Slayer Spirit Wizard." That's a new word.

I catched my breathe, trying to stand up properly.

"If you spend... one day in the Celestial Spirit World... it is three... months on Earthland... but what if I spend... one day here... how many days would it be on Earthland?..." I said as I was catching my breathe.

"Six months." Igneel answered simply.

"You... are a God, right?" I asked.

"God of all Fire Dragons." He replied. He offered his hand, which I stepped on again. We flew to the palace and I immediatley took a rest.

We will meet soon, Natsu Dragneel.

***

A/N: Hoot! Hoot! Another chappy! More votes to come!

In order to have a shoutout, you must atleast follow, vote every chapter of this story. And then I'll dedicate a strory chapter to you. :))

~GX_MKin~