Chapter 6: Training

Dedicated to JayveeDanganan21

Chapter 6: Training

It was early in the morning, the sun was rising in Earthland by now.

A knock in my door was heard. "Come in!" I shouted as I was drying my hair with the towel that I brought with me.

"Ohayo Lucy-san!" Cherry greeted me as she opened the door, she entered the room with a smile on her face.

"Ohayo Cherry!" I replied in my sweetest tone.

"It's breakfast time. Everyone's waiting for you downstairs." She said.

"You should've ate already. You guys might be starving already." I said.

"We didn't want to start our breakfast without the new girl." She amswered. I just smiled, she got out of the room and I changed my clothes.

I went downstairs to our dining room where everyone was waiting.

"Ohayo Lucy-san!" Everyone greeted.

"Ohayo minna!" I replied.

We ate our breakfast, we told stories to each other. And when we were done, I got out of the palace and searched for Igneel.

"Oiy! Igneel!" I called. I waited for him. And less than a minute, the wind started to be stronger, loud flapps of wings could be heard, and a dark, huge shadow rising from the west.

"Himme, you called?" Igneel said while landing its feet on the grassy floating island.

"Hai, should we start the training now?" I asked.

"Are you ready?"

"Aye!" I replied. Igneel offered his hand, which I stepped in. He transfered me on his head, and flew away from the palace.

We landed on another floating island that wasn't that much far from the palace. I can still see the beautiful forms of it. I wish I could live there forever.

"Shall we start?" Igneel asked.

"Hai!" I replied with full energy.

"What is your real name? By the way."

"Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." I answered.

"Lucy... Let's start then himme." I sat on the ground, laying my keys on the grassy land, focusing.

"First of all, you must relax, keep calm, and focuse on your magic." I did as he said. I inhaled deeply, dumping all of the thoughts out of my mind.

"Then, think of the powers that you are trying to complete." I immediatley thought of the Dragon Slyaing Magic.

"Little by little, release the power with your whole strength." As I release it, my body started to glow, wind are getting stronger.

I'm doing it!

"You are doing great. Just keep focusing, don't let anything pass you." As I went deeper in focusing, sparks of flames are starting to grow in every part of my body. Dark shadows are starting to invade my whole body.

It was getting tougher as I felt my whole body floating in the air. I kept focusing, until I reached my limit. I fell on the grassy land, pain was felt in every area of my body. I can't move, it was too difficult for a first-timer like me. I felt my eyes slowly shuting by its own, and my whole system shuting down as I fell asleep.

***

A/N: I dedicate this story chapter to JayveeDanganan21, one of us Fairy Tail Fans! Please read his story Camellia if you are a Filipino. Because the language is Tagalog.

Sorry if this chapter is too short and boring. Gomenasai! -_-#

More votes to come!

~GX_MKin~