Chapter 21: Accident

"As strong as how we stand for each other." No matter how many times I deny it. Fairy Tail will always be my home.

And I just can't believe that I'm in Sabertooth now.

Sometimes I wonder, why did I even join another guild if I could just train by myself and join Fairy Tail again?

I've been to many places already, gone for 2 years. And here I am, still weak.

No matter how many times I would say that I'm stronger now, there would be always a side of me. Saying that nothing changed.

That it's still me.

Was I wrong? Was it a mistake to leave the guild? Is this just a dream?

If it was, I would really want to wake up now.

I want to go back to my past, I want to change everything. I still want to be in Fairy Tail, with my friends.

But I guess I can only have those back, when I've accomplish what I really am supposed to do.

To destroy Fairy Tail...

This time, it was Natsu who was in front of me.

"When will you ever stop day dreaming?" He chuckled.

"Says who?" I answered.

A light came entering between the both of us. It was an attack from Sting-nii's power that made me back out a bit.

I turned to my other side. Seeing Gajeel and Rogue-san battling, looks like they're enjoying their time.

I looked at the other one, who seems to be catching her breathe. Why is she being so tired? She barely made an attack.

"Get out of the way, lightbulb!" I looled back at Natsu. Hayys. Still the same. Why does he love giving nicknames to people. He even calls me Luce! That's not even my name.

"Who're you callin' lightbulb, flame-a$$?!" -_- "You better not touch Lucy, or you're dead to me."

"Why wouldn't I? It's a battle between the six of us. It's impossible that I won't attack her."

I walked closer to Sting-nii and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

He looked at me strangely, I gave him a signal that he understood.

I faced at the pink-haired maige in front of me. He has bruises on some parts of his face already.

"You haven't change..." I started. I didn't recieve an answer. He was just staring at me.

What's his problem?

I looked at the rest, Wendy and Sting-nii were just standing in opposite areas.

While Rogue-san and Gajeel were still busy fighting.

"Are we just gonna do nothing?" He said annoyingly. It's obvious that he wants to have a battle with me.

"It's your choice. You started a fight with me, now you have to end it." I smirked.

I jumped in to the air, and attacked him with all the power that I could absorb from above.

He was able to control the amount of magic that I gave him. I landed on the ground, and I immediatley recieved an attack from him.

I tried to control my defense against him. He really is strong. I felt like falling, so I just sucked all the flames that was hitting me.

He looked so surprised, I guess he wasn't expecting that I would be able to do that too.

"What's in your flames?" I admit it. His flames has this unique taste.

"Unique, right?" He smirked.

I gave him a quick punch on his face. It didn't really had an effect since my fist is smaller than his. It just made him step backwards a bit.

I started feeling guilty, why did I even do that?

I stepped back a little. Thinking of another attack that might make him busy while I attack Wendy. I can't focuse on Natsu whenever I see her.

"Gate of the Bull, I open thee! Taurus!" I summoned. "Make him busy for me." I whispered. He just nodded and did what I told him to do.

I aimed for the chest of the young maige. She was able to dodge it as she quickly rushed to my side and gave me a quick punch on my stomach.

My hand started to burn. I'm getting pissed off 'cause I can't finish her.

I'm sorry Wendy. But I have to do this.

I stood up straight, facing the young maige with her hands ready for defense.

"Moo~" I looked back at Taurus. He was already knocked out by Natsu.

My eyes widened as I saw him slowly disappearing.

"You..." My body heated up with anger. I rushed to his side and attacked him with full speed.

"Natsu-san..." My eyes widened as I realized who was the person that recieved my attack.

"Wendy..." Natsu murmured. He looked at me in disbelief.

Wendy is now laying on the floor, unconscious.

"Who are you?" He said as he slowly stood up. "You're not the Lucy that I know."

***

A/N: It's just a short update. But thank you for waiting. And thank you for those touching comments.

I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. I'm just really busy now because our finals is already on the first week of March. So I have to focuse on my studies first.

-Ms. Author