Chapter 18: Dream or Vision

Story Part dedicated to fairytailanimelover

Chapter 18: Dream or Vision

I feel better now, but I'm still a bit tired from what I did yesterday. Unfortunately, Onii-san won't allow me to rise from my bed. He said I'll take a rest first, and that Yukino will take place.

Why can't he just say that he wants to be with Yukino.

All I could do here is to just stare at the ceiling.

What should I do next? I wonder what's going on out there. I'm still looking ahead of fighting, though.

*knock knock knock*

I snapped to reality as a heard someone knocking on the door.

"Come in." I said. I changed my position and just sat on the bed.

It took 5 seconds for the door to open. As the door opened widely, I started getting the chills.

Why is she here?!

She stared at me for a while and sat down on a chair. But still continued staring at me.

Is she here just to annoy me?

She stayed silent, and she played with her hands.

I'm going to give her 5 seconds to get out of this room.

5

4

3

2

1...

That's it!

"Get ou-"

"I know it hurts..." What is she talking about? Heck yeah it hurts!

My eyebrows met, making it obvious that I was curious about what she just said.

"Sorry..." I thought she doesn't know how to apologize, tsk!

"For...?" I won't accept any sorry for no reason. She might be just saying that she's sorry. But what if she just said it? What if she doesn't know what is she apologizing for? What if she was just ordered to tell me this?

"Hurting you..."

"In what way?" I need full details. To be honest, I don't want to be rude to her. Since we are in different guilds. I can't blame her for hurting me.

But knowing that she's from a dark guild. I just want to know if they are planning something on me.

What if, at the end of our conversation, she suddenly casts a spell on me making me fall asleep.

I can't just let things happen. I must be aware of what actions they are making.

"Burning your skin with my hair... and almost hurting the young girl..." She shyly answered.

I can't really trust her. What if it's all just an act?

"Okay..." I said with satisfaction.

She looked happy, so she stared at me for a while, and then left the room.

I looked at every corner of the room, searching for anything that might be related to dark magic.

All I can hear is the loud cheering at the arena.

I decided to stand up, and leave the room. I feel better anyway.

As the cheering got louder and louder, the light from the arena got brighter and brighter.