Chapter 2: Sayonara Guild

I went to the guild early. I entered the guild not caring nor looking at anyone. I walked to the counter and called Mira.

"Mira-san, where is the master?" I asked quietly.

"Master is in his office." She answered with her sweet smile.

I got up the stairs and knocked on Master's door.

"Come in." He said. "Ah, Lucy! Yes my child? What is it?"

"Uhm... Matser, I had made a decision. I'm leaving the guild." I said with a sad tone.

"N-nani?" He said with a shocked tone.

"I'm leaving Fairy Tail Master." I repeated.

"But why?"

"If I'm not a part of Team Natsu anymore, then I don't belong in Fairy Tail anymore."

"But Lucy--"

"Please master, remove me from Fairy Tail. I promise, I will come back. As long as if I'm ready already." I begged.

"I understand. But when will you come back?"

"I don't know yet. And please Master, will you fake my death?" I asked.

"Ahm... sure my child."

"I'm going to take an S-Class mission. Don't worry, I won't really do it. It's just going to be a part of my plan." I said, while master was erasing the insignia on my right hand.

"Arigato Master." I thanked.

I got out of the office and looked around. Is this what I really want to happen?

I looked at everyone and released a tiny smile. I'm going to miss them. But I'm doing these for my future.

I passed by Levy and the Team of Natsu which I'm no longer included. Levy stopped reading her books and gasped. As I faced her direction, everyone was shocked too, they were all looking at my hand. So they noticed?

"Arigato minna, for everything, for welcoming me in Fairy Tail. But sadly, I have to leave. Because I have no place here anymore. Without me being in Team Natsu, I am nothing. Sayonara minna." I said sadly as I continued walking out the door, but then I felt a warm hug behind me.

I slowly looked at my back, as I saw a blue-haired mage at my back, crying.

"Wendy..." I called.

"I didn't want to do this Lucy-san. Gomenasai, I wasn't able to do anything. Gomenasai! Gomenasai!" She cried.

I faced to her, saying...

"I will be back, I promise. I just need some time to think. Take care of Natsu and the others, kay?" I whispered.

"H-hai." She said.

I looked at everyone again, Gajeel was comforting Levy because she was crying. Mira was crying as well too. Almost everyone from the guild was crying, except for them.

Grey was looking at the other direction, Natsu and Erza was watching me. Happy was crying, Lily and Carla was just keep telling Happy to keep it down.

I faced my back and got out of the guild, walking nearby the river.

"Oiy! Lucy-sama, that's dangerous!" A man shouted from a boat.

"Hai! I'll be alright! Arigato!" I replied.

I opened my room and started packing my things.

"I summon Gate of the Virgin, I open thee! Virgo!" I summoned.

"Punishment time, Himme?" Virgo asked.

"No, will you help me pack my things? I'm leaving Magnolia."

"Yes Himme." She started packing my things, I carried with me my bags.

I walked to the train station and waited for the train. It was hard for me to leave Magnolia. But I guess I've got to do this.

"Himme, where exactly are we going?" Virgo asked.

"I don't know, let's say. The forest, maybe. I'm going to start living there for now. I'll start being used to be around the forest." I said while looking at the sky.

I closed Virgo's gate and entered the train that I've been waiting for.

It only took 2 hours to get to the forest. It was hard at first, but I got used at all my surroundings as I went deeper on the woods.

"I think I'll stay here now, seems to be a quiet place for me to gain all my strength and power." I thought.

"I summon Gate of the Bull, I open thee! Taurus!" I summoned.

"Lucy-sama! You have a really nice body!" He said.

"Taurus, will you help me gain my strength?" I asked.

"Uhm... perhaps you can ask Capricorn." He said.

"I'll call you later, Taurus." And immediatley summoned Capricorn.

"What can I do for you Lucy-sama?" He asked politely.

"I want to gain more strength and power. Can you help me in that?"

"I will tell you what I know."

It passed sunset and it was already dark, it was a bit scary. Specially hearing those creepy noises.

I layed my blanket on the ground and went inside my sleeping bag. I slowly closed my eyes until I fell asleep. I just hope I will wake up alive.

***

A/N: Hey! Just updated another chappy! I hope you like my story.

One more thing, I have a new friend. And she has a story that she made. It's a Fairy Tail Fanfiction, and I must say that I loved the story.

Follow shauieapondar and read and vote her stories. Lucy's Revenge and Soulmate. Thanks!

~GX_MKin~