Chapter 10: Pain

Chapter 10: Pain

"Tadaima!" Sting-nii shouted.

"Sting-kun! Why is Lucy-san with you?" Lector asked.

"She's going to live with us from now on."

"Nani? No! I mean, you don't have to. I can find a new apartment by myself." I said.

"Are you sure?" Sting-nii asked.

"H-hai! Besides, you are guys in here. And I'm a girl." I reminded.

"Ow, right!" Sting-nii answered while holding the back of his head. "Lector, what did you cook for dinner?"

"Wha? Was I suppose to cook dinner? Gomenasai Sting-kun. I didnt know." Lector appologized. He's so cute!

"Uh, Lucy. Why don't we eat outside." Sting-nii suggested.

"Hai!" I'm not sure if I brought any money with me. I started looking at my bag, finding for some money.

"It's okay, I can pay. I have money." Sting-nii said.

"Arigato Sting-nii! But I still owe you." I answered.

"Okay. Where are they?" Sting-nii whispered, which I clearly heard.

"Who?"

"Rogue and Frosch. Rogue said they'll be waiting here."

"Maybe they're just late, or they're on there way--"

"Oiy! Rogue! Where have you been? We've been waiting for you." Sting-nii asked.

"I slept." Rogue answered simply.

"Shall we go now?" I asked, I'm starving. Rogue looked at me confused.

"Is she with you? I didn't know we were suppose to bring dates." Rogue asked to Sting-nii.

"Idiot! She's my sister!" Sting-nii said as he planted a punch on Rogue-san's face. Everyone's attention was on us now.

"Hay-ay! Let's just go!" And I pulled both of them in the restaurant. The exceeds just followed us. Sting-nii and I were sitting together. While Rogue and the Exceeds were together.

I ordered a salad, and a milkshake.

"Is that all what your gonna eat?" Sting-nii asked.

"H-hai.  Why? Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Nothing." We finished our dinner, Sting-nii payed the bill, well except for Rogue's meal.

The sun was seting. We sat beside the river, watching the sun set. Rogue, Frosch, and Lector walked first.

"What's your magic?" Sting-nii asked. What am I going to say? Am I going to admit that I'm a Celestial Dragon Slayer Spirit Wizard?

"Celestial magic, of the second generation." I answered shyly, while bowing my head.

"Why? Is there anything wrong there? Mama was once a Celestial Spirit Wizard too. But what is the strength of a Celestial Spirit Wizard of the Second Generation?"

I brought out the book that I took from the Dragon World. It was a spell book. It teaches me some clues in unlocking my other powers. I want to learn more.

"As strong as a Dragon Slayer's magic, but better." I answered.

"Can you show me?" Sting-nii asked.