Chapter 17: Lucy VS Flare[Part 2]

Story Chapter Dedicated to YURI-NEESAMA

Chapter 17: Lucy VS Flare [Part 2]

"I WILL CONTINUE FIGHTING!!!" I will try again. And I won't fail this time.

I cast a spell, making sure that Raven Tail won't cheat again this time. I knew it was one of their members.

But this time, they don't have a chance anymore.

"Looks like Lucy doesn't want to give up yet." The emcee said.

"Do you really want to die, blondie?"

"The question is... are you ready to find out?" I managed to kneel down on my knees. I felt dizzy, but this is nothing.

"Blondie!" She aimed for my legs, but I dodged it.

"Your attacks won't hit me now. And I won't fail in doing the spell again. Do you really think that I don't know you che-..." I shouldn't say it, should I? I have a feeling I shouldn't. "Anyway, I'll beat you up, real good." I smirked.

"Oohhh! Looks like Lucy Heartfilia wants a second round. But, we just have 15 more minutes. Can she still handle it, within just 15 minutes?" The emcee announced.

[Third Person's POV]

Lucy started healing herself, making her stronger by using healing magic. The crowd was curious why was there light glowing on her skin.

With Natsu knowing half of the truth, he knew it was another kind of magic.

"Ahh, so are you going to try it again?" Flare questioned.

"Yes." Lucy simply answered.

She raised her hands up high, with Flare just staring at her blankly, not even minding to attack Lucy.

The atmosphere of the arena was heavy, the power that Lucy was absorbing was too powerful.

She started glowing, making pebbles on the arena float, creating a typhoon-like wind. The audince were being protected by the spell that she casted the same as the spell she casted for Raven Tail not to cheat again.

[Lucy's POV]

I don't want the others to be affected as well. And that is why I casted a spell to protect them.

I started focusing on my magic, I breathed deeply. I know I can do it this time. No more distractions. It's now a fair fight.

For now, I will give Gemini a chance to rest. They would have a heavier task for later...

"Survey the heavens, open the heavens, all the stars far and wide... show me the appearance with such shine. Oh Tetrabiblos, I am the ruler of the stars, open the mavolent gate! Oh 88 stars of Heaven, Shine! URANO METRIA!" As I casted the spell fully, I felt the sky opening its gate, leading to the heavens, and sending all the 88 stars down to my level.

I brought out all of my Golden Zodiac keys, letting it float in the air.

"12 Zodiac Spirits, I release you from your gates! OPEN!" They all appeared at the same time, having their skin glowing in gold.

They all gathered, floating above me, having the stars on their hands.

It was so difficult for me, I was reaching my limits, but I can't fail now. Not now, I might just embarass myself again.

With my signal, they all attacked all at once. With my power, sending the 88 Stars of Heaven down to my level, just to guide my spirits. I'm not using any of my Dragon Slaying magic yet. I'll save it when I get to battle him...

"What is this? N-no! S-top! Aahhh!!" My attacks hit her, making her fall to the ground.

"And Flare Corona is down! Just in time for the time limits! Lucy Heartfilia won! Sabertooth gets 10 points!" The emcee announced, as the arena was wild again.

I'm too tired to cheer for myself. I've spent everything with just one attack.

I did it Onii-san. I looked at him, he was wearing his killer smile again. It's good to feel that you still have a family, after all of those years of suffers.

I, as well, fell on my knees, until I completely crashed my face to the ground, resting my whole system.

***

A/N: I'm not satisfied with this chapter. I feel like something is missing. But, this is all what I could update for now. Thank you for the votes. Oh and, I dedicate this story chapter to YURI-NEESAMA!! Yeeey!

More votes to come! Keep loving Fairy Tail!

Oh and for my fellow-Filipinos out there, maybe you know the part wherein Lucy said The question is, are you ready to find out? Teehee! I took it from a blockbuster movie. Wait, is it block buster?? Anyways.... thank you for the votes!!