Chapter 19: Dragon Slayer VS Celestial Spirit Wizard

Was it a dream... or a vision?

I still can't get over it. It's the fourth day, and our guild is on the lead. Please, Fairy Tail, catch up!

I was resting for one whole day, so I don't know what's going on out there.

I'm still watching how each member of each guild fights. Some are doing good, but some, maybe just needs more practice.

Two more days to go, and I'll be going back to the guild now. Although, I'm not sure if I could do that.

I have the insignia of Sabertooth now. A guild is a family, but what have I done?

A guild is suppose to be a family, not just for display!

Gaah! Lucy, what have you done again?!

"Lucy, are you alright?" Sting-nii asked.

"H-huh? Mhh... uhh... yes. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You've been acting all wierd since yesterday..." He added.

"Yes."

The next match is about to start. And I don't want to miss this. I wonder who are next...

I still do have a feeling that what I saw in my dream wasn't just any regular dream.

~~~

The battle was over. It was between... uhm... I don't know. I wasn't really watching. I'm still bothered with that wierd dream. And I've been sensing some wierd amount of magic in the atmosphere now.

"And for our next match Sabertooth VS Fairy Tail!" I gasped as I heard that our guild was competing against theirs. "This time is different, we are going to have a triple match in one. Fairy Tail's Natsu Dragneel, Wendy Marvell, and Gajeel Redfox versus Lucy Heartfilia, Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney! We will start after 5 minutes." I stood up from my seat and hurrydly left to fix myself.

What should I do?

Why would they choose me to compete with Dragon Slayers?

"Lucy, are you ready for this? You've been training for this. I won't allow you to back out." I looked back at the person who speaked.

"Onii-san..."

"Show him what you got." I came closer to him ang gave him a hug. I do hope that the Heavens would forgive me incase that I would be going too far. "Aye!" I said.

I'm still not sure what kind of things will I be doing.

~~~

We entered the wild arena. Hearing everyone cheering for their favorite group.

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I looked back at the person...

"Rogue-san? Is there anything wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. But are you sure you can handle this? It's you with Dragon Slayers."

"Rogue, what are you trying to say? That my sister can't fight like a Dragon Slayer?" Sting-nii said.

"Tch."

"What are you tch-ing about?!"

"Nothing."

"Idiot."

These two reminds me of Grey and Natsu. Speaking of them, I saw them finally appear on our opposite side.

They're all real Dragon Slayers...

This will be fun to test my other powers.

"Let the battle between the six Dragon Slayers... BEGIN!" As the emcee said those words. The two opposites started targeting each other. And what I meant by that, Sting-nii VS Natsu and Rogue-san VS Gajeel.

I was left with Wendy. What can I show her? I can't hurt her! If I do, Fairy Tail will totally not accept me anymore. And the worst thing, they would think of me as a total bad person.

Why do I have to battle with her?

"Are you done daydreaming?" I was surprised of her words. How can she talk like that? But, I think this is a good start for fighting her.

While the others are havibg their own fight already, we were still staring at each other.

I could hear the audience whispering and talking about us already.

"I think there is a problem with the two ladies." The emcee said. "We would be giving them 10 seconds to start fighting, or else both guilds would have to stop playing and no one will recieve any points." He continued.

Ofcourse I won't let that happen! And I don't have a choice anymore anyway. I'm right here already, I can't let onii-san down. And if I don't start fighting now, the other guild would be affe--

"Ah!"

"Oh! It looks like Wendy attacked first!" What?!

"I'm sorry Lucy-san. But I can't let Fairy Tail down. I hope my attacks won't make you think that I'm a bad person." Wendy said.

"Aye! Show me what you got!" I said as I hit her with my flames.

"Ooh! Did Lucy Heartfilia just showed us her Dragon Slaying magic?" The emcee said.

"Flares?" Yajima-san asked.

As I looked at the other four boys that were fighting earlier. I stopped as I saw the looks in Natsu's eyes. He looked so surprised.

I smirked and ignored their stares.

"Looks like you really changed, Lucy-san. Let's enjoy our fight, shall we?" I kind of like the sound of that. She seems not scared anymore. I like that kind of her now.

"Are you sure you can do it? The door is open for you to back out." I know what I said was mean. But I also wan't to test if she can also control her emotions.

"I think you are the one who needs to back out." She said and hit me with a wing slash that I immediately avoided.

She's different now. She's... faster.

***

Author's Note:

Since when was the last time I updated? September? Gosh, it's so long! Sorry for the long wait. But I ran out of ideas. Don't worry. I got some new ones again. Thank you for the votes. I'm surprised that I've reached 1k votes already. Thank you very much! I want to mention all of your names, but there are too many supporters. My next update might take some times again. But I will be writing the next part after this update. I might just not think well because it's cold here at the park. And my hands are freezing. I regret not wearing another coat. Hihi. Enough about myself.

But maybe this book will just end at Chapter 30. Maybe. I don't know if Book 2 will still come. But I'm trying my best to have a Book 2. Again, thank you so much for the support and votes. It's a really big thing for me.

I've been watching the votes grow. And I've been reading all your comments. I'm so flattered to hear from others that they love how I create a story. Call me a feeler, buy I'm just telling you what I feel.

Wishing the ending of my story would come out good for all of you to love my fanfic more. Thank you all.

~Ms. Armin~