Explain!

Explain!

Okay, so... I know that you guys can't take it anymore because I haven't been updating. Wait, when was the last time I updated a chapter? Was it June or May?

I can't believe it's July already!! Time flies so fast.

Anyway! This isn't a chapter update--errrhh! WAIT NO! STOP! DON'T LEAVE YET!!

Okay... so this isn't an update. But here, I am going to explain everything about the story. Don't worry...No spoilers!!

Remember the chapter wherein Natsu heard Lissana saying things about Lucy?? Y'know... the one that when Master Makarov explained to the guild the fake death of Lucy.

Yeah...

You would be probably thinking why Lissana said those stuff. It was actually on the 4th Chapter.

She said that she didn't want to join the team, but she was just forced, right?

But then why at the first place, she was sooo bitter to Lucy at the 1st Chapter??

Why?

Because... that was the only way for Lucy to get out of the team. And the other team members saying those rude things to Lucy was also a part of the plan.

Now!

Hiro, is a brother of Haru. If you know who Haru is, you would know him XD. Hiro was once a member of Sabertooth but when he was humiliated in the Guild. He didn't want to go back anymore. He is a Celestial Spirit Wizard same like for Lucy. And because he got mad or whatever. He kept training, until he found out his interests on dragons. Until he met this dude that is a dragon slayer. He trained with him, knowing that this guy could help him increase his power. But suddenly, this guy just also trashed him. Hiro, felt pain, betrayed. Until he decided to meet up with his sister. She showed him the way to the Celestial Spirit World. She didn't want to come, and she also haven't gone to the Spirit World. As the days past, Hiro, was also at the same situation with Lucy now. He found out what his special powers was. He trained in the Dragon World for so long that he forgot to come back to Earthland. Until he met Lucy. When they went back together on Earthland. Hiro didn't know what to do, since he saw his old friend that just betrayed him as well.

On Chapter 3, Mr.Beardie Man mentioned that Lucy is a princess. Well... this guy talks alot. Like what Virgo said, Lucy isn't really a Princess in that world. She just has a higher position among the other people in the Palace. So, no biggy.

Chapter 12, UGHHH!! I REGRET EVERYTHING THAT I WROTE THERE!! [NAGSI-SISI NA KO!! ANO BA NAMAN YAN!] Sorry if you don't understamd what I just said there. Ugghhh!! I totaly regret what I wrpte there. Like, why did I wrote there that Lucy told Natsu what her magic she is going to use?! Like wtf! I so screwed up now! But I can't change it anymore. Natsu was supposed to know or to find out about her magic when it's their turn to battle. Uggh, now I'm being such a spoiler!!

I'LL JUST SHUT UP NOW!!

QUESTIONS:

1. Who is that Dragon Slayer Guy that Hiro met?

2. What is the real whole story of Hiro?

3. Who is the sister of Hiro?

4. Why was Lucy unlocking all of the chains of the gates that she was mentioning?

5. Natsu mentioned that he was borned to do this, but what is this? What does he meant by thay?

I entertain questions. So feel free to ask anything on the commemts section.

Keep supporting my story. So I could update already. Im waiting until we reach 200 votes. So that I could update already.

Oh, and the answers to that questions would be written on chapters. So... be sure to read properly.