Friends

I glared at him intently while healing my own wound. It heals but in a really slow pace. Because of his fire burning my organs. I coughed out more blood but stood firmly on the ground. Holding my zanpakuto tightly.

I can see regret and worry in B's eyes. But I still glared at him in full anger. I can't believe he's going to attack Shinji like that!

"You... will regret this..."
I said, panting between my breath, still healing my wounds.

"Look... I'm sorry, I really am..."
He said to me softly as he reached out to me.

"Stop!"
I backed away two metres behind.

"Ami, I'll heal the wound... let me heal it."
He said soft yet sternly.

"No no no~ what have you done now, Ami? You can't battle in that condition~"
That voice... Urahara...

"Urahara..."
I glanced, admitted his presence.

"Well well, you're still mad at me that you still called me by my last name?"
He covered his mouth with his fan as usual.

"What do you want?"
I said, ignoring what he said earlier.

"I came to heal you~~"
He grinned.

"Nah..."
I glanced down on the wound, it's located in the stomach near my hip.

It's 80% healed.

"I take no rejection~"
He injected something to my neck.

And suddenly I felt so much refreshed. And the wound have 100% healed.

"I said no... but, thanks anyway."
I slightly smiled at him.

"Does that mean you forgive me?"
He grinned widely.

I frowned and shook my head.
"No."
And went back to my battle with B.

I released my zanpakuto into it's shikai form. That should be enough to defeat B alone.

"Slash your enemy to death, Aka No Joõ..."
I almost said it in a whisper.

Now my shikai had changed it's form. My appearance is no longer all red. Now it's all white. Except for my hair of course.

All the red colored reiatsu is now placed inside my zanpakuto. Making it's every blow deadly. My zanpakuto now is a black colored one (just like tensa zangetsu) but with a deadly blood red reiatsu around it. The ribbon is still blood red.

"Goodbye... Bazz B."
I said in a stoic face and tone.

"Seigi no Hashira..."
I muttered quietly.

It's the second strongest attack I could do in shikai mode. It could kill of course. But I doubt B got killed over 1 attack. At least, he'll pass out.

A bright yellow light pillar come crashing down upon his body. I heard his scream of pain and fear over what happened inside that pillar.

When you get inside of that pillar, your mind will play your deepest fear over and over while your body slowly cut down from the light. It broke both, mentally and physically.

I looked away from the scene. Hearing only his scream.

Sorry, B....

________________________

I walked towards where I kept Shinji and Hinamori in. The barrier from before. Making the barrier disappeared and went away before Shinji started to nag me about 'safety'.

I passed by the smirking Urahara and sighed.

"What is it?"
I asked, annoyed.

"What an interesting move you did there, Ami~"
I scrunched my eyebrows together in annoyance.