Kill

I received a message from Ichigo that he'll head to the palace first with Inoue and Chad. Well, not a problem.

I left the place and went to Mayuri's battle. I saw Yumichika and Ikakku laying on the ground inside a pool of blood.

Shit!

I went to them and noticed the zombified Toshiro. I know Mayuri could handle this by himself. Hate to admit but, he's strong enough to defeat at least 3 sternritter in this war.

26 sternritter. Some have been dead. Soon, all will dead.

I picked the two of them up and head to where the piles of corpses I've been piling at. And began to heal them. I have to find Unohana or/and Isane real quick. Too many souls have faced their death in this battle.

I let them sleep a little to rest. Yumichika's wound is not as grave as Ikakku's. His legs need to be rested for a quite long time.

I sensed the reiatsu again, this time, three sternritters are dead. By Byakuya. Then I felt Hisagi's reiatsu got weaker. I went there as fast as I could after putting on a layer of barrier around Ikakku and Yumichika.

"What happened to him?"
I glanced at Byakuya.

"That quincy, he controlled him in a weird way."
He directed his look towards a sternritter. Pepe.

"You have to make him pass out?"

I sighed and continued,
"Well, he's an easy one, but... kinda troublesome. Ganbatte!"
I smiled at him as I ran off with Hisagi's body on my back.

Until I know what happened with Unohana and found Isane, I'll treat their wounds.

______________________

BOOM!!!

The echo of the cannon's voice trough the Soul Society. Along with the ground shaking a little bit. That means, they're already had their took off to the palace.

"Slay them all, Ichigo."
I muttered to myself, looking up to the sky.

Ywach is already there. With Ishida. They'll be fine, right?

Actually I was contacted by Ishida a week before the war started. He told me all his plans on betraying his own kind. His own king, Ywach. How kind.

More shinigami's reiatsu have disappeared. I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to know it. But I can feel it, not see it. So it just made me feel worse.

I can't use it now....
Not now....
Not. Now.

I sighed.

But when I opened my eyes, Kensei and Love's body have disappeared.

Fuck.

I looked outside, to the fights. They can't really fight right now. But I saw them gotten 'zombified' by Mayuri. It can't be good. But I have trust on Mayuri. He might be a mad scientist but not crazy enough to kill his fellow captain.

"Oh, well..."
I muttered to myself.

I felt an enemy approaching from behind, fast.

"Burner finger, 4!"

Bazz B?

I dodged in time.

"Hey B!"
I greeted him with a serious face.

"Long time... Ami."

______________________________________

"Yeah, 20 years I guess?"
I unseathed my zanpakuto.