The Beggining

I looked back to where our enemy was. And he was gone...

"Kira, come with me."
I said to him, gritted my teeth.

I stood in the middle of Soul Society and muttered,
"Disperse..."

10 of my clones appeared and I gave them orders to go accompany the captains in battle. I know it'll be exhausting.... I know.

But now, I have to find my mom. And picked Gin up. Put them inside the safest place I could think of... my everlasting barrier.

I went to her squad only to find out she's not there. She's outside. I began to panic. These quincies are strong. Very strong. She could get killed any moment.

The two of us searched everywhere. We found her in an alley, treating someone in her squad. I grabbed her and her comrade to our house. Luckily, we didn't get stopped by one of the sternritters.

Gin stood in front of the door, worries can be seen on his face. He hugged me and mom, asking questions.

"Later... Gin..."
I said to him while panting.

The clones made me use so much energy.

I grabbed them and went to my usual training ground with Yoruichi and Urahara.

The  2nd safest place I believe in. And I casted,
"Froze the enemy's attack, aka no joõ, everlasting barrier..."

I also grabbed Hiroto and Takase earlier, putting them into safety.

"Ami, NO!"
Mom screamed at me before the barrier closes.

I shot her the most happy and wide smile I've ever had.

I can't lose her...

I might be dead in the war. I heard my clone that's with the 12th squad sent a telepathy to me saying,
"They steal bankai... they didn't seal them... they, steal."

My eyes widen in shock.

The captains and vice captain know they're able to seal them, not steal them.

" DON'T RELEASE YOUR BANKAI!"
Me and my clones screamed at the same time. But it was too late...

"Senbonzakura Kageyoshi"
"Daiguren Hyourinmaru"

No....

I bit my tongue as the other captains released their bankai.

I send a massage to all of my clones,
"Protect them.."

And I got multiple of
"Yes"
From them.

I sighed in worry. Where are Ichigo and the others?

______________________________________

I looked to my right surprised. Gin is standing next to me.

"You shouldn't have..."
I frowned at him as he smirked. He must've ran out of the barrier.

"Well, I won't let my fianceè to die before me."
He said, still smirking.

Well, I know why he smirked, Kira is here.

Only me, Rangiku, and my parents that have seen his regular non-smirking face. I sighed and glared at him.

"Just... both of you, don't die, okay? Or I'll really marry Renji."
I eyed Gin and then Kira.

They smirked at me and we head out to where the battles held.

"Kira, please help squad 10, Gin, squad 2."
I said to them, still running to the battle field.

"What about you?"
Kira asked me.

"I'll chop off their leader's head..."
They seem concerned but then we got separated from each other.

Anger rising in me.

Ywach...

______________________________________

I stopped in my track, feeling the old man's reiatsu. With Hisagi's. He's protecting him. A small smile appeared on my lips.

But it soon turned to a frown as I felt Kenpachi's reiatsu weakened. But he's still alive. I got to where the old man is. He's standing in front of Ywach and his right hand.

"Stand back, Ami."
Yama-jii said to me strictly.

I smirked.
"Then, make sure to win old man."

I hugged him and went outside his range. I know he's going to use his bankai.

I watched the battle among them while healing Kenpachi. I could also feel Ichigo's reiatsu inside the garganta. It's faint, you won't notice if you didn't sense closely.

I felt a stung in my chest.

Something happened with one of my clones... Byakuya...

I gritted my teeth. When I'm finished healing Kenpachi, I have to rush to their aid, quick. What is Unohana doing inside the barracks along with her lieutenant?

I know the healing squad should remain still except it's emergency. But it is an emergency. Two captain and two vice captain is now in the verge of death. I made three other clones.

"Heal Rukia, Renji, and Byakuya. Quick."
Sweat running down my forehead and clothes.

I'm getting weaker. The clones are still fighting with the sternritters. I can see my hands shaking while doing the healing kido on Kenpachi.

I know he'll lose. But what can I do to stop him? He won't listen to me. Ichigo and the others have to come here quick. There's over a 90% of Yama-jii losing to Ywach.

I can't bear to lose another family member. Not anymore.

I can feel Rukia, Renji, and Byakuya's reiatsu rising slowly. They've escaped their coma situation. They just simply passed out. I sighed out in relief.

And I ordered my clones to take them to Urahara's hot spring to heal their wounds. Specially Byakuya. He's the one who got wounded badly.

As two of my clones dissappeared, my strength risen up a bit. I left the other one to guard them inside a barrier that will hide their spiritual preassure.

Gin is wounded.... his spiritual preassure weakened. But I'm still not done with Kenpachi here. Just a little bit more...

And I'm done. Panting and sweating. I haven't even gotten into a single fight. Yet I'm tired as shit. I hide his body in a nearby shelter and left to aid Gin.

Omaeda and Soifon is fast as usual. But getting slower as time pass by. I saw Gin got stabbed in the stomach. He held the bleeding with his hand as the other hand is holding Shinsou. The smirk haven't left his face.

Idiot...

I ran up to him and pushed him down to the ground, began to heal his wounds. But this sternritter seem to have a problem with that and tried to attack me behind my back.

Ofcourse I dodged easily. And shot him a glare. Leaving the kido I did to heal Gin's wound to my clone.

"Well well..."
I smirked.