Marriage Meeting

Mom nudged me to say something. I raised an eyebrow at her, both confused and angry.

"Say something!"
Mom harshly whispered to my ear.

"Say what?!"
I whispered back as harshly.

She turned to the front after glaring at me, smiled and introduced herself.

"I'm the mother of your fiancée, Kiru Kemi. Wich means, one of your future mother in-law."
She bowed down.

"I'm Byakuya of the Kuchiki manor, the one who will be marrying your daughter in the future. I'm here with my sister, Kuchiki Rukia."
The two of them bowed.

"Gin of the Ichimaru clan, I'm here with my childhood friend, Matsumoto Rangiku. I will assure your daughter such happiness when we got married."
He showed his famous fox grin before bowing.

" I'm Shinji of the Hirako family, I'm here with my fellow captain, Kensei Muguruma."
They bowed.

"Uuhh... I'm Ichigo of the Kurosaki family, I'm here with my dad, Kurosaki Isshin and my friend, Orihime Inoue."
The three of them bowed.

"Hisagi of the Shuuhei family, I'm here with my fellow lieutenant, Iba."
They bowed.

" I'm Izuru of the Kira clan, I'm here with my fellow lieutenant, Isane Kotetsu."
They bowed.

"Ukitake of the Juushiro family, your daughter's fellow former disciple of Yamamoto Genryuusai. I'm here with my friend, Kyoraku Shunsui. I wish to marry your daughter."
They bowed, smiling. I smiled back unconsciously.

"Kisuke of the Urahara family, your daughter's former fianceé and now returned becoming one out of 9 fianceé. I'm here with the former head of Shihouin, Yoruichi."
They bowed down. With the unwiped smirk on his face.

"Toshiro Hitsugaya of the Iris manor, I'm here with my childhood friend, Hinamori Momo. Also, the current captain of 10th squad."
The two of them bowed.

Mom nudged me, telling me to introduce myself.

"Umm... I will be one of your bride, Kiru Ami. I am the current head of Kiru clan. Try your best to capture my heart. Cos' it won't be easy."
I winked, smirking at them and bowed slowly.

I rise my head and saw the smile on their faces. I met eyes with Kisuke. My smile fell and his smile slowly turned awkward. We looked the other way at the same time. Then my eyes met with Shinji's, who's staring at my eye contact with Keisuke earlier. He gave me a concerned look. I smiled back to reassure him.

The meeting went on. Hiroto poured all of us some tea and prepared some snacks. Now mom looked so calm and elegant. Just like how a noble should be. Not like me... I'm not verified to be a noble. Yet I'm the head of the clan.

"I hereby announce, the one, who married my daughter in the future, will be the head of Kiru clan. Or, if they already the head of his own clan, Kiru clan will become one with their clan. Under a new clan name."
My mom said it calmly, sipping her tea.

"I disagree."
I speak my mind.

Mom, still looking straight with her tea cup in her hands, said,
"Why?"

"I don't want my clan to become one with other clan. Moreover, under a new name."
I said as calm as possible.

Mom just nodded her head slowly.
"We will talk and decide about it when you have decided on your groom."
She placed her tea cup on the small table.

"Okay."
I nodded. Feeling nervous.

"Excuse me, but, when exactly the marriage will be held on?"
Rukia gained our attention.

"Oh, yeah, almost forgot. Thanks Rukia. The marriage will be held two years from now."

Two years?!

"Why... so long?"
Ukitake asked.

"I want my daughter to truly know the person she's going to marry. Wouldn't you agree, Ami?"

I nodded nervously.
"I would like that."
I answered.

"Then it's fine by me."
Shinji said. The others following.

The rest of the conversation went normally. We laughed and speak about a lot of things. But mom made the situation awkward by saying,

"Ami, how would you like your marriage party going?"
I stopped smiling widely and putting an awkward smile.

"Well, I... think a gold-black-red themed party would be nice."
I nodded to myself.

"Woah woah, yellow would be better in our marriage, right?"
Shinji grinning at me. I could feel my face heating up.

"Blue would be nice."
Toshiro commented.

"Well, orange..."
Ichigo muttered.

"Complete white themed?"
Ukitake smiled at me.

"Hahaha, green is mine and her favourite color."
Urahara covered his face with a fan.

"Silver and white. Don't 'cha think so?"
Gin smirked at me.

"Bright yellow and white? What do you think?"
Not Kira too... guess Hisagi is the only one who's mature enough.

"Black and white? Not bad, right?"
Nooooo.... even Hisagi is contaminated.

"Umm.... guys.... I really liked red-black-gold theme is nice."
I laughed awkwardly.

"And if you guys disagree, maybe I'll marry Renji."
I smirked at them playfully.

"Renji?!"
They exclaimed. Ichigo was the loudest.

"I'm joking hahaha.... wait.... am I?"
I raised my eyebrow playfully.

"Your candidates are here, Ami. I won't approve another man. 9 is enough."
Mom laughed and I joined her. Leaving the boys speechless.

We ate lunch in silence. It was delicious but it was so awkward. I mean... now I officially have 9 fianceé(s). Who had 9 fianceé(s)?
That's not normal.

And when I think about it, Gin had the most advantage. He's currently living with me. And I had a crush on him when we were little. But stopped once I ship him with Rangiku.

I'm not sure about this. Everyone had their own advantage to take my heart. For me to fell for them. But the most weird thing is... why is Ichigo involved?

He's my cousin for God sake!
What was dad thinking?

I sighed thinking about it made me feel so tired. I simply wish for the best.

They started leaving when it's 4 p.m. except for Gin, obviously. He went inside his room until dinner time. I, too, stayed inside my room after taking a bath. I fell asleep soon after putting some clothes on.

So... tired...