Inoue!!!

I decided to go to the Urahara's only to find Ichigo and the others already left a couple of hours ago.

Shit...

As I turned around to leave, Urahara grabbed my hand and said,

"I know where Ichigo is."

We got in Ishida's family hospital to see Ichigo still fast asleep. Urahara told me that he's hurt badly during a fight. But I don't see a single scratch on him. The wound on his hand is healed too.

There's traces of Inoue's reiatsu on his wounds. She was healing him. She was here.

I felt angry thinking about Inoue being kidnapped and she probably asked them to let her heal Ichigo before they take her to Hueco Mundo.
I believe they didn't take Inoue with any physical force since they need her powers.

I sat next to Ichigo and muttered a lot of curses.

Sitting straight up, I decided to go after her. But Urahara said that the gate is not finished yet. I sighed and went home. I barely slept and kept thinking about Inoue.

It's semester change holiday. No school is making me relieved cos' finally can focus on the training. If I wanted to save Inoue, I have to train hard.

I trained until the gate's finished and met up with Ichigo and the others at Urahara's in the middle of the night.

The 13th court guard squad didn't want to help and implied Inoue as a betrayer. That old man!

We went to Hueco Mundo trough the gate and walked and walked. On the way, we met Nel and her brothers(? What are they??) Who helped us find their base.

When we were fighting the sand guardian, Rukia and Renji came to the rescue. Helping us.

When we got inside of the building, I can feel a lot of strong presence around the building. But can't find Inoue's or Ulquiorra's.

We split up into different paths. I kept on peeking at the rooms, trying to find Inoue. But can only find empty rooms or some with weaker arrancars in them. But they didn't notice me, so I avoided them. Fighting against them is the least that I wanted to do. I have to find Inoue first.

Then finally, I saw her inside of a room, sitting on the floor.

"Inoue!!!"
I harshly whispered.

The door's locked.

She looked up and saw me. Her eyes showed relief, happiness, and... worry.

"Get away from the door, I'll get you out!"
I said as I slashed the door to pieces.

Inoue was hiding behind her shunshun rikka's shield then ran to me.

"I can feel yours and the others' presence. Thank God you're okay."
She said, crying a little.

"Hey, don't cry... I'll get you out of here."
I patted her back.

When we were on our way to meet the others, an arrancar blocked my way. Ulquiorra.

I clicked my tongue at him, pissed.

"I can't let you take her, I'm sorry."
He said politely.

I like that he's polite.

"I'm sorry too. But I can't do that."
I said to him, releasing my zanpakuto.

"Then you may leave."
He said, still standing with no weapon in hands.

I sighed and said,
"Listen, Ulquiorra. I don't have time for this. I have to take her with me."

In a blink, I can see him flash stepped towards me with his zanpakuto in hand. He aimed for my stomach. I instantly dodged and did a counter attack. I tried to slice his neck, but he also dodged in time.

"No sneak attacks."
I warned him.

His expression remains the same which irritates me.

We kept on clashing our zanpakutos for quite some time. Untill he grabbed Inoue and disappeared.

"Shit...."
I cursed under my breath.

I tried to find her again but failed and found Rukia instead. She passed out because of a wound on her chest. I did some healing kido on her and managed to stop the bleeding.

Leaving the rest of it to the med squad, I stopped at first to try and recognize the reiatsu that just arrived in Hueco Mundo.

Ah.. there's enough of them.

I can't help but to smile at the sudden change of mind of Captain Commander. But soon frowned as I remembered that Inoue was taken away in front of me.

Seeing Rukia's opponent is already dead, I thought I would spill my frustration on an arrancar but I couldn't. So there's a little disappointment in my heart. I took Rukia out of the building for her to relax. Since she's still unconscious.

I searched for Inoue in this building but failed. I can't find her. It became so frustrating.

After a couple of hours, I can feel more captains of gotei 13 outside. Not all of them. Just a few more.

They're fighting those arrancars.

Damn! Where were they when I went around this building?!

_____________

I can feel Ichigo fighting with Ulquiorra on the other side of the building. I came to them seeing the beaten up Ichigo while there's just scratches on Ulquiorra.

I took Inoue to where Rukia is, to protect her. I lied saying that Rukia is badly wounded.

I watched their fight until I saw the hole on Ichigo's chest and.. that's it. I lost my cool and got the urge to kill Ulquiorra.

But I held it in and heal Ichigo instead. Ichigo woke up to a different hollow mask on his face.

He become so strong and nearly killed Ulquiorra. To be honest, I don't want Ulquiorra to be killed. So I went to his aid to heal him. I don't know why I did that.

Then Ichigo passed out on the floor.

I found out that Aizen, Gin, and Tosen is in the fake Karakura town right now.

Ichigo is awake already. He went training with Isshin right after getting defeated by Aizen. While I tried to stop Aizen from killing anyone.

I found myself following Aizen and Gin, hiding my spiritual pressure.

I don't know why Gin is doing this. He was my friend back then. Even though he seems kinda creepy, he's actually really nice.

Then I saw all of it. Gin betrayed Aizen. Aizen stabbed Gin. Gin ran away, hiding in an alley. Aizen nearly killed Gin.

When Aizen left, I approached Gin. Healing him while crying.

This idiot!

I cried to myself.

"Why... did you do that....?"
I asked him, still crying.

"You don't remember?"
He said to me weakly.

His voice is trembling.

I shook my head.

"He's the one.... who triggered the accident."

"What accident?"
His eyes widen.

"I'll tell you later..... too tired..."
He smiled weakly.

"Sorry...."
I cried again.

I kept on healing him untill finally Rangiku came. She too, cried when I explained what happened.

I can feel anger rising on me.

I have to kill this bastard.