Despair

A punch of guilt hit my chest. Another one of my family have died. Dead...
Suddenly I felt nauseous. I felt sick. But I felt a little relieved that they came just to assassinate one person. They didn't kill everyone else or destroy Soul Society.

The feeling of nausea still around my stomach up to my neck. I wanted to throw up. It's really disgusting how Ywach did all this.

I swallowed all the nauseous feeling. And turned them into anger. But sadness buried deep within. It's like I fell into a pit of despair.

One question lingered inside my head,

Why did Ywach ordered his men to kill Kira?
What's the purpose of it?

"Ami! Ami! Your hand is bleeding!"
Shinji said to me worriedly.

"Huh?"
I glanced at the palm of my hand.

My fingernails pierced trough my skin, it bled a little. I gripped it too hard. And I let go of it. Wiped away the bloods on my captain's haori.

Yes, I'm still wearing it until now. But I brought some change of clothes. Just in case...

I smiled at him reassuringly and turned around, went to watch Ichigo's training.

I sat there on the edge of the entrance where his training is. He still can't figure out wich one is his zanpakuto. I sighed and sat on the floor hugging my legs.

I buried my face into my legs. Feeling so tired. I sighed so loud but remain in my current position.

Watching and hearing Ichigo's frustration made me feel sleepy sobI fell asleep in the same position.

A loud thump managed to wake me up and shook the ground a little. It's coming from Ichigo inside the room. Seems like he finally managed to find Zangetsu. I smirked and went inside the room with him.

"A-Ami?"
He stuterred looking at me with confused face.

"Hey strawberry. You took too long with the finding."
I yawned.

"Well.... hahaha..."
He laughed awkwardly, scratching his neck.

I can't really have a chat with him, damn you Tenjiro!

_______________________

I sighed as I watched Byakuya's training. He still have bandages but less than the last time I saw him. He's getting better and better as I watched him train. He's a fast learner.

Rukia and Renji both also trained hard. I'm kinda proud of them. And I want to join them so badly but Ichibe won't let me. Jerk.

So I made a barrier around myself and trained with my own clones. Doesn't that looked and sounds pathetic?

Well, anyway, I too, have to get even stronger.

Hours and hours I went training to defeat my own clones. The clones had about 97% of my actual power. So they're weaker by 3%. Even so, they had 97%, that made me push myself into my limit. But not actual limit.

I got tired of fighting my own clones, so I begged the pretty Hikifune-chan to made her clones to fight me. And she did. With a promise that I'll bake her some chocolate cake when the war is over.

Again, I said that I promised but I crossed my finger behind my back. Just in case I died, but if I didn't, I'll bake her bunch of cakes.

I fought it multiple times. And it lost. I won several times. So I got a lil' bored and decided to take a bath at the white onsen. It's good.

Until I heard someone knocked on the door, Rukia saying,
"The Soul Society is under attacks!"

I rose from the onsen and quickly wear my clothes. Went out to get down at Soul Society to help the others. But Ichibe stopped me.

"No, they'll be fine. Trust me."
I stopped with uneasy feelings.

They had their bankai stolen. How...

"Relax, and watch. It's not yet."
Shutara said calmly.

A large screen appeared infront of us. Showing different fights the captains are in.

Toshiro.... Soifon.... Shunsui....Mayuri....
They are all there

Wait.. where's Unohana?

I scanned around the screen and not a single clue about her. I began to worry. She can't be dead. She's strong. The strongest from the first generation. No way...

I watched their battle. As one by one fell to the ground, weak. I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands. I don't want to watch my friends died. Family, died, infront of me like this.

But suddenly a black pill appeared beside them. Made them able to gain back their bankai.

Must be Urahara's doing..

I smiled at the thought.
And watched their battles again from the screen. But a tap on the shoulder surprised me. Ichigo.

"Time to go down there, Ami."
He smiled.

"So you're finished? Lame..."
I smirked.

We head trough the stairs. But Ichigo seem to have time to chat with those guardians.

"Quick Ichigo!"
I screamed as I jumped down.

"Wait! Dammit...."
He muttered the last part to himself.

"You're fuckin' slow Ichigo!"
I laughed at him.

"That's because you left me!"
He screamed back at me.

"Well, catch up grandma!!"
I boosted up my speed and reached the ground safely.

About five seconds later, Ichigo finally arrived too.

"Rukia, Renji, and Byakuya are already here. Jackass. They didn't ask me to come with them."
I muttered at myself.

"Stop whining. Let's find where Ywach's headquarter is."

I grinned and said,
"I know where it is."

And he looked at me surprised.
"Well, find out yourself! Byeee!!"

I ran out to where the corpses are placed.

I saw Kira's body along with other officers. A lot of them. What surprised me the most is, Kensei and Love is also here. Dead.

What is Unohana and Isane doing?!

I sweared under my breath and picked up their bodies. Placing it in a safe place. But a bright light shine from above the senkonmasshu.

A fucking meteorite? Are you kidding me?

I jumped high to slice it into pieces. But Kenpachi beat me to it. Damn.
I sighed and went back to where I put the corpses. And watched the fight going.

I sighed deeply.

Still not the right time to use it.