Training

It's been about two months since I've started the training with Urahara in his training ground. Sometimes Yoruichi helps too. Even Ururu is giving me lessons, so is Tessai. As for Jinta.... well....

I became more high-spirited lately because my training went smoothly. I didn't lose my focus on my studies too. There's a test on the upcoming week.

"How was it?"
I said to Urahara as I was catching my breath.

"You're.... getting better."
He said between his breath.

I smirked and flash-stepped to put my zanpakuto on his neck. He seem surprised.

"Wow, you're really paying attention to my lessons, weren't you?"
Yoruichi said behind me.

I laughed and let my zanpakuto off his neck.

It could happen I guess. On the weekday, I would spend some time studying with Inoue starting from after school until before dinner, then sneak out to train with Urahara at night. And on weekends, I spent time for training from dawn to night except on Saturdays I would sleep over at Urahara's.

I kept on saying excuses like sleeping over at a friend's house or things like that to the Kurosaki's. They believed it, probably thinking of me as a good, innocent girl.

______________________________________

The mid-semester exam just ended, three days from now, I'll be able to see the result. I kept on doing my training but quicker. So I have time to study.

I've told Urahara that I'll take a day off of training today. To celebrate the end of the exam.

Actually, I just went to the mall and bought my 'sensei's' some gift as a token of gratitude.

I bought Urahara a new pair of sandals, Yoruichi a swimsuit, Ururu some super cute clothes, Tessai a new apron, and Jinta a baseball bat.

As I was walking near Urahara's shop, I can feel Ichigo's and multiple other reiatsu I don't recognize. I stopped on my tracks and went to the park. Sitting on the swing, feeling a little bit worried of being found out.

I kept myself busy with the swing. Swinging like a maniac. I went too high and almost fell off the swing.

They're still there....

I sighed as I can still feel their presence in there.

I stood up and decided to give the presents tomorrow.

_____________________

*Ichigo's POV*

"It seems that Aizen is done with his experiment faster than what we thought."
Urahara said to me, clearly disappointed.

"Yes, from what we were told by the 12th squad, he's using it to create an army."
Rangiku-san continue what she was saying earlier.

"Army?"
I questioned.

"Yes, it's the highest probability that he's making an army of arrancar with it. Giving hollows power to evolve, letting them to have greater power."
She continued to explain.

I sighed.

This is getting harder and more confusing.

Hm..?

Weird, I can feel Ami's spiritual pressure just nearby. But it's gone already....

Well, she'll be fine, I guess.

I ignored them who's talking about some scientific things that I don't really understand and just paid more attention to the actual plan.

__________________

"Can you train me again?"
I asked Urahara and Yoruichi who sat next to each other after the discussion was done.

They shared a glance and replied,
"Sorry Ichigo, we can't."

It's Yoruichi who replied.

"Why????"
I asked, frustrated.

"Let's see.... you.... need to be trained by someone else. Not us."
Urahara said, opening his fan.

"And why is that?"
I demanded a proper answer.

"You have to gain another kind of knowledge in battle, Ichigo. Not just from us. So you can master various kind of fighting type. You need experience."
Urahara continued.

I sighed in defeat and standing up.

"Okay, I'll ask someone else. I'll be going then."
I waved as I slipped my foot in my shoes.

As I got home, I noticed that today's unusually quiet. Dad didn't create a ruckus, Yuzu greeted me like how Karin would, Karin is getting worse with just looking at me as I walked in and Ami.... is in her room.

What's with everyone today... Ah.....

My mood just went down the hill today.

I leaned on my wall.

After quite some time, I went downstairs and saw Yuzu fell asleep on the couch with her head on Karin's lap. The two was asleep. So I went to the kitchen to see Ami's cooking something while I can't see dad anywhere.

_____________________________

*Ami's POV*

"Hey, do you need any need help?"
Ichigo tapped my back.

"No, thanks."
I faced the cutting board again.

He sighed and sat down on the stool bar.

"What's wrong?"
I asked him, while still cutting the veggies.

"Everyone seem to be cold to me today."

"Is that so? Am I being cold? Sorry."
I said to him, actually feeling bad.

"No, not you."
He sighed.

"What happened then?"
I said as I placed some plate of food on the table.

"Nothing."
He said, shutting his eyes.

I'm finished with the cooking now.

"Heyy!!!! Dinner's ready!!"
I screamed from the kitchen.

I'm now sitting next to Ichigo who now begin to stare at the food.

"Woah, sorry, I fell asleep. I should've prepared the dinner."
Yuzu said to me, rubbing her eyes.

"You always cook it alone, we can change things up sometimes. Don't hesitate to ask me if you want to."
I patted her head and sat down.

She just nodded and smiled brightly.

The dinner went quickly. Ichigo barely eat while the others doesn't seem to notice and eat peacefully.

When we're finished with the dinner and washed the dishes, I followed Ichigo to his room.

"What happened, Ichigo."
I sat on his bed.

"I asked my friend to train me but he refused."
He sighed as he gave in and finally told me.

Train? Friend? Is it Urahara?

"Did you ask why?"

"Yeah, he told me to go ask someone else."
I nodded and looked at his wardrobe. A presence.

Probably Kuchiki Rukia...

I thought.

"And the training... I mean football training!"
He said, panicking.

I laughed and said,
"Okay, cheer up Ichigo! I hope your other friend won't refuse to train you either."
And went to my room.

I have to talk about it with Urahara...

I thought, then I immediately text him.

'Hey, I'm coming tomorrow like usual. And there's something I wanted to talk about with you and Yoruichi.'

Almost immediately, he replied,
'Okayy~ bring some food. Hehehe...'

I sighed with a small smile before putting my phone away, getting ready for bed.