Aizen

When I'm finished with the healing, I stood up. Wiping the tears out. I can feel Aizen's reiatsu at the mountain. I... have to kill him.

Almost all of the captains are here. Making half a circle around Aizen. I stayed at the back with Ichigo, watching his very movements. I held my pendant to keep the anger down.

"Well, well. Ami. How long has it been?"
His sickening voice greeted me.

"It's been a while, Aizen."
I said coldly.

"What's with the cold attitude?"
He smirked.

I didn't answer.

"You know.... you should've let Gin die. He's nothing but a betrayer scum."
He taunts.

As I didn't reply and hold myself back, he continued to taunt.

"Do you know what I said to get him on my side?"

Again, I didn't reply.

"I just said that I'm not the type that hesitate to kill my partner's loved ones."

This triggered a memory. I got a flashback...

[Flashback]

"I won't hesitate to kill your loved ones. I won't touch you, no. But I'll haunt THEM."

A blurry figure stood in front of me. Slowly clearing out, the features of his face started to show. It's... Aizen.

Then pictures of me fighting against him was shown as clear as a day.

I remember now... Aizen asked me to be a part of his group but I refused.

Is this what the accident is..?
I have a strong feeling that it's not.

"Let's see what you'll do if they're to be touched."
He glanced at something- no, someone behind me.

"MOM!!!"

Then the memory blurred again.

Ctk!

Something inside me shuts off.

I destroyed the pendant out of anger. Remembering that bit of my memory was too strong of a trigger for me to hold back. Then suddenly, my reiatsu went so high, matching Aizen's.

He attacked my mom..?!

The captains backed away from me. Giving me a way.

My reiatsu color... it's blood red. Different from Aizen's that's black. I unseath my zanpakuto and went on shikai mode.

"Slash your enemy to death, Aka no Joõ!" (Red queen)
My zanpakuto's hilt turned maroon red and grow a piece of long tail with crimson blood as it's color.

Aizen just smiled seeing my rage.

"Dance."
I said as I held up my zanpakuto, pointing it to his face.

Aizen's eyes widened as he moved to wherever I wanted. I smirked and made him to stab himself. But failed, it's not that easy.

"From my guess, you can control blood?"
He raised his eyebrow, I didn't answer.

"Interesting..."
He said, eyeing me.

I tried to attack him. A single scratch that caused bleeding is enough. So I made a barrier that only contains me and Aizen.

Similar to Tosen's bankai, Aizen won't be able to have 5 of his senses.
I managed to get a pretty deep cut on his stomach. When I did, I undid the barrier. It's dangerous to be alone with him for so long.