Urahara?

*still Ami's POV*

I opened my eyes and realized that I'm currently laying on a fuuton in someone else's room.

Wait... SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE!!

I jolted right up to sit, seeing someone opening the sliding door. It's the guy from before.

"Hey...."
I held my forehead, dizzy from suddenly sitting up.

"Don't talk. You just recovered, I'll tell you everything instead."
He offered a glass of tea which I accept.

"Before I told you what just happened, let me ask you something. So... you were chased by a hollow. Do you know what a hollow is?"

I nodded, still having the tea in my hands.

"Okay.. that's kinda weird but, I'll continue."
He said, eyeing me carefully.

"And you fell in front of my door out of exhaustion, do you remember?"

I nodded again.

"I killed the hollow and took care of you in my shop until you're awake just now."
He informed.

"Can you... explain how did you kill it?"
I asked.

He looked shocked.

"You didn't know? Then how did you survive with such high spiritual force?"

I shrugged,
"I survived all this time thanks to the pendant my mom gave to me. But I left it at my house today..."

"Your mom's pendant? Anyway, I'm Urahara Kisuke, the owner of Urahara's shop."

"Oh, yeah. I'm Ami. Kiru Ami."

"Are you by any chance is a distant relative of Ichigo Kurosaki?"
I came closer to him.

"How did you know that?"

He laughed and said,
"Let's just say that I know Ichigo's family and both of your parents."

I gave him a questioning look but he probably didn't notice it. Or maybe he just chose to ignore it.

"Ami-chan, you are, I think, is a shinigami."

Shinigami? Death god? Soul reaper?

I shot him another questioning look.

"You didn't know about it do you?"
He grins.

"Know about what?"

"Both of your parents are shinigamis! So is Ichigo!"

I tried to absorb all of the information but it's too confusing.

"Wait.. I don't really get it."
I groaned as another pain shots up in my head.

Then he explained it to me shortly.

"I see..."
I can only nod at his explanation.

Honestly, knowing this information just piqued my interest and a lot of questions begin to form from me for my parents.

Why don't they tell me anything??

"Ah, you might be thinking why your parents kept this things from you, I guess I can tell you why. But only if you reaaaaally want to know."
He smiled mischievously.

I rolled my eyes at his words.

"Okay, tell me."

Then he told me everything, up to the details of what happened so far.

"So basically, Aizen and his subordinates are planning on using your invention to- Oh My God!"
I gasped.

"So, Ami.... let me train you."