Chapter 1: The First Night

Hi... Welcome to this partial lemon... The lemon part won't come until I'm comfortable okay? I'm kinda new to the lemon thing... Plus its weird. Enjoy this part. Oh and that cover photo... It took me 3 hours... Yeah... Hope you liked that...

Things to know

Y/N = Your name

F/C = Favorite color

" What you wanna be-" You were singing your cover in front of your fans. You were singing Replay by Zendaya " I don't wanna miss out a single thing-" Eventually you were done and a body guard came over

" Its time Y/N"

" I'll be there in a second. I have to use the ladies room."

" Come get me when you're done."

" I will."

You walked over to the ladies room and used the bathroom and washed your face. You then walked out and called for Henry the body guard. He came over a few seconds later.

" Ready Y/N?"

" Yes."

He then walked you to the autograph-signing booth. You knew that most of the fans were girls and rarely boys. You didn't think anything of guys coming over. You really didn't care. But you loved to put a smile on their faces. Your fans mostly told you that they loved your covers and Replay so far was their favorite. Just after the little 8 year old girl came by you saw a group of 4 guys.

" Hello! What's your guys' names?"

" Sorry Y/N, we aren't here for getting an autograph."

" Then what are you here for?"

" We wanted your phone number."

Just then you raised an eye brow. You thought that all four of them were cute. Henry then walked over.

" Are they causing trouble Y/N?"

" No, they just wanted.... Never mind. Escort these guys to the V.I.P room."

You looked up at the guys

" I'll be there when I'm done. Until then just enjoy yourselves. There shouldn't anyone in there."

(Just because I'm getting annoyed with the comments, ITS FOR THE STORY HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT. I don't care if you love Travis until your dead. It's. For. The. Story. If I see one more comment I swear to god the chances of this book ever having a sequel will be cancelled. Thank you, and goodnight)

The guys nodded, the one with white hair winked at you and you giggled. You thought that he was the least-cute one. You continued to sign autographs and completely forgot about the guys until Henry reminded you.

" Are you ready to get the boys Y/N?" Henry asked

" Henry I almost forgot about them!" You said while giggling

" Should I get them?"

" Uh I don't think that would be necessary. I think you should find out if the tow truck took their car though. Also please get a limo. I don't really want to drive home tonight. I don't really have room in my car for them also so..."

" You're taking them to your house?" He said while raising an eyebrow

" Its the least I could do. They had to sit in there the whole entire time."

" I see. I'll be back then."

Henry ran off and left you to go to the V.I.P room. You found the room and opened the door. Surprisingly it wasn't messy like you expected. You then turned to the guys and found three of them.