Imagine for anynomous

Start from the beginning

Liam's POV

I knew Alyssa was trying to act completely fine. Not only as a doctor but as a parent i have built in instincts telling me whats going on with her. I get my phone and type up and email to her math and reading/la teacher since she is close to them. 

"Dear Mr Tomlinson and Mr. Styles,

Im sure you've noticed over these past days that Alyssa is really stressed. As you know I am a doctor so if shes feeling a bit under the weather or if you notice something weird going on with her, please inform me"

Thank you, Liam Payne.

I send the email to both of her teachers as soon as she came down. 

"Bye daddy, I'm going" She says hugging me and then walking out of the door while I mumble bye to her. 

After about 5 minutes, i get a response from both of her teachers.

From Mr Tomlinson

Alyssa and I have a good relationship so if I feel anything weird going on I will be sure to tell you.  Dont worry, I will try my best to keep her calm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Harry Styles

I've noticed her being really stressed these past days but I decided to leave her alone and not push her. Since she has the final today, I am prepared for many student being upset as that happens but Alyssa is quite different with those situations. I'll inform you as soon as possible. I will call you. 

I was so glad to get her teachers response. 

Mr Styles POV

So Alyssas locker is right in front of my classroom so I was looking at when she came to her locker before first period. I heard her talking to her friend telling her how she was stressed and how she was trying to keep her mind off it. I internally sigh at how much that girl can stress. The bells rings after 2 minutes and I go inside my classroom to teach my class.

Mr. Tomlinson's POV

So Alyssa's in my 1st and 3rd period class. I know that she pressures herself a lot and I've had many talks with her before. Her dad worries about her a lot and I know how he feels because I have a daughter myself. Alyssa entered my class and I could tell by her facial expressino that she wanted to be left alone and not want anything to do with anyone. Through out the class, she ignored her friends numerous amount of times. 

Alyssa's POV

I'm just so tired already and its study hall. I ask my study hall teacher to go to Mr.Tomlinson and she said yes so I went to his class and he was just sitting there on his phone. 

"Hi, Mr Tomlinson" I say and sit on a chair.

"Hi Alyssa, How are you doing?" He asks concerned.

" I dont know what to do. I feel so stressed" I tell him and notice my breathing get rapid. I try and take deep breaths but it doesn't work.

"Hey Alyssa, come on" Mr. Tomlinson says while coming next to me. He made me look at him and then take deep breaths. 

"Come on you can do it. Stay positive" He says determined. 

The bell rings and its time for me to go to math and take the final. I walk out of Mr. Tomlinson's room and thank him. I go to my locker and get my pencil and calculator. I walk into class and I ca already see Mr. Styles looking at me trying to see if I'm worried so I try and keep a blank expression on my face. I dont think its working but hey I am trying my best.