Info on Wynter!

Wynter Miyoshi!

W: Well hi everyone I'm Wynter!! I guess you'll be getting to know me? What ever you do don't get to attached cause I don't want you to get hurt if I do something or something happens! Okay with that outta the way let's get started! *gives close eyed smile, sparkles behind him*

Author-chan: *looks at Wynter with a 'are ya kidding me face' and pulls on his cheeks* start with description they can't really see all your features and stop smiling with sparkles or else, (as u can see I hate sparkles!)

W: *sigh* okay let go of my cheeks! *let's go of the stretched out cheeks, and gives evil laugh* okay~ *looks at you* Well first I look like the pic~ *points up at pic* my Hair color is bright red with cotton candy blue tips, and yes I died my tips but not the other part red is my natural color. My left eye is bright blue while the other is is bright red like my hair! I wear no contacts that's just how they are! And if u didn't catch my right eye is red basically! Well I'm smallish, sorta skinny but I have some muscle I swear! It's just I can't use to much of my muscles or bad things happen *smiles sheepishly* I'm sorta short, I'm shorter than Haruhi but I reach at least her shoulders. Umm... that's all?

Author-chan: *looking at Wynter with interest then sighs at the end* You're so ditsy *Wynter pouts a bit* hehe, well you got that, okay, I have to give ya that, so what's next umm... Wait did you tell them your age?

W: oh no... I'm 14 and Im a third year! Yea I'm smart but hey I'm lucky to be here and u want to know lots more!

Author-chan: okay now do your likes and dislikes ya weirdo. *looks up at the night sky, wat it's night time while I'm writing, hehe*

W: *pouts* but I haven't even done anything weird have I?

Author-chan: Because I wanted to say it nothing more, and who says u aren't in the story? So start again, at were I told ya!

W: *sweatdrops* touche! And I guess I have no choice *sighs as Author nods head agreeing.* Well first I don't like it when people scare me, or make me do stuff forcefully and physical exercise! I like well alot of things! I like Haruhi! The Host club, my friends, my cat Niko, sweets, sleeping ,smiling at everything cause smiling is good to do! I like to cook, eat, and draw, plus watching anime. Yes I'm an Otaku! I love water and swimming! Also I love music and playing instruments!

Author-chan: *smiles* okay so fears?

W: dying without saying goodbye! Also darkness! Sudden darkness at least, and being without anyone around with me! Ohh~kay! I think that's all. Oh yeah blood! Hate the stuff, at least seeing it

Author-chan: Im used to being alone in the dark *smiles* and your first fear to is also a good fear I guess *laughs nervously* okay next hobbies?

W: Drawing, cooking, swimming, and making books and music! Watching anime and reading mangas, while also going to awesome expos that have to do with the latter 2!

Author-chan: *rolls eyes playfully* well next is your personality care to share anything?

W: Hai! Well I can be cute *psh says Author-chan as Wynter glares, making her laugh* I can't stay serious unless I decide to be in that moment and when I need to be. I forgive easily, and I smile alot I can be sarcastic and weird since Author-chan knows that already *psh~ yeah I did* I live by the moto YOLO. It's awesome, but who says it's true, but I still do. Whatever u do better not get me mad it would be bad for you but worse on me.

Author-chan: ha I know I know and I try, I swear I do! Next your story?

W: well I can't spoil the ending since this is only a beginning right.*A:nods* okay well so my parents died recently like 2 or less years ago and it's still pretty fresh so I try to keep off of it. Well they died by car accident. I was always alone, no one liked me, even if I was rich they wouldn't go near me. The only one who ever did was Haruhi, after finding me sorta beaten up and crying on the swings. We became really good friends and still are! Just haven't seen each other since middle school since I had to go to America to have a tour of my books and watch the people that sing my songs and all. I'm famous and all but I still have a life, so I decided to come back and go to school, yet I was to smart to be in the other lower classes so I'm a third year and a student at Ouran. Soo~ I'm really excited to see Haruhi! She said she joined a club! And it's called the host club!

Author-chan: Well, then I think you forgot one major detail!?

Wynter: Oh~ yeah~ I'm biosexual!~ . . . . . *Author-chan smiles and Wynter smiles cheekily*

Wynter and Author-chan: Well then shall we get started? *said in union!*

~~ ~~ ~~

Okay guys so that's that, hoped ya like please comment anything! Wuv ya!