Chapter Thirty One- Mamma Mia

As the night progressed, Killian began to grow anxious of Emma. He grew annoyed how he had thought her possibly dead and aside from desiring time with him, she desired time with another. Although in a different sense, he felt unwanted nonetheless. They followed closely behind the couple, watching as they dined with the younger girl; Morgan at a local pizzeria. Emma and Killian lingered against the wall outside the establishment as Killian gave Emma a look of seduction. Bringing his finger to trace his bottom lip, he slowly moved towards her before placing his hand on her cheek. To her surprise, he kissed her passionately, not caring who were to see. A moment she admired at first, but as his hand moved towards her skirt, she pushed him off.

"Killian!" She said with a blush.

"Do you prefer to stand here in the cold or the time we have in my arms?"

"I feel an obligation-"

"To someone you had known for a short while? I had searched dimensions for you Emma. Terrified each night that I was wasting time and fearing of waking up and hearing of your..." He turned from her as he couldn't bring himself to utter the undesirable words. How could he tell her? It was too tragic for him to even comprehend.

"Killian...I don't ever wish for you to feel abandoned or as if you are a second choice-ever." She brought her hand upon his cheek. "But my intuition has yet to be wrong and it is telling me to linger and protect her-even if it is only to watch over her until I help her home. Cora has something to do with this...I know it..."

"I will do anything you wish Emma...no matter the time or distance." He took her hands. "I truly do love you."

"As do I." They shared a sweet kiss underneath the New York stars.

Meanwhile, inside, Giselle sat at a table with Robert and Morgan as he introduced her to several different names of foods and drinks.

"How have you never had pizza before?" Morgan asked her as she shrugged. Her gaze turned to Robert as she unknowingly admired his gaze at the menu. Catching herself doing so, she thought of ordering for herself before a man approached them. A man that had been familiar to only Emma, but she was preoccupied to notice. He approached the trio in a mustache and getup of a chef before offering an apple martini to Giselle. Glorious in color, she was tempted by the sight before leaning in and humming to the smell.

"Careful....those things can kill you..." The man shot him a look as Giselle looked at Robert with a moment of fear.

"You're joking..." She said as he nodded and everyone laughed as she reached down.

"Maybe just one sip."

"One sip is a-all it takes..." He said with a thick Italian accent before she moved the glass to her lips, but found it to be shoved from her mouth by a familiar face.

"Pip!" She shrieked as she picked him up in her palm as Robert held Morgan back and casted the name "rodent" as the rest of the restaurant became worried. The man had a past with the rodent as he attempted to sabotage the poisoning by apple, but found it to be impossible with Pip on the case.

She held the chipmunk in her palm as he kissed her cheek. Suddenly a swatter came towards Giselle as she jumped back, Pip falling onto the table. People tried to assist the man as they only saw a rodent not a kind creature. Giselle tried to communicate with those attempting to trap him but found it impossible as they were too worried of the creature.

"The Pizza's breathing..." Morgan said as the faux chef turned and grabbed the pizza, throwing it towards the oven. Just before it made its way inside, Pip flew to the side and landed in a glass bottle. Giselle's eyes filled with tears as she muttered his name before Robert tore her from the table along with Morgan. The final moments of the scene were caught by Killian and Emma as they heard the roaring of applause. It was then, Emma saw it had been the man from the cart previously. As their eyes locked, she knew trouble was now set in motion...more than expected anyhow...